Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Warriors - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis and Smith area breath of fresh air. Both kids are good long term prospects. I love a player that pushes up and Lewis is always on a break like a bloodhound. Lots to learn but that was the best doggy field goal since pollamounta!!!!

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis, Smith & Martin have gone to a new level since coming to 1st grade. Ive seen plenty of NSW cup games this year & they were only ok. It must be Pay bringing out the best in these young players that's why he we NSW under 20's coach right?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fact is Tolman played his 70 minutes and not once did he let anyone down.

How you can find reason to attack the coach over something so insignificant as this is ridiculous and I think you need help
Haha if every glass is half empty poster in the net needs help, the world needs more shrinks, but if some could learn to not be so negative, I think they’d definitely enjoy the game more.

Last edited:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I felt like the calls were just as bad to either side.
Dad and I have yet to see the replay so I haven't been able to see the calls. As I have said I'm just glad we won.

Last edited:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Badge (Gotta love the Badge) and that other dude with the bushy eyebrows. The one that looks like Chris Turner. Jon Stone i think.
Looks like the corruption is spreading to these guys based on today's game.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have the most inexperienced roster , we’ve knocked off the broncos and warriors who are in top 8, we should be dead last, I Am So proud, Meaney is looking great for the knights, hopefully we have seggy coming and the team should improve

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow gritty gutsy and so proud of the boys. We did not drop our bundle and we had to contend with the Warriors being in our pockets all game. Worst ten metres I have ever seen. We should have had a million penalties and two of the Warriors tries came only after three consecutive penalties gave them a leg up. Woot woot no spoon for us unless we get severely lapped in the last two games and honestly I berlieve we will win them both. Shit year but finally some positives. Oh and go the NSW Cup.....

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have the most inexperienced roster , we’ve knocked off the broncos and warriors who are in top 8, we should be dead last, I Am So proud, Meaney is looking great for the knights, hopefully we have seggy coming and the team should improve
Very important we get Chock for next year! hope Mr Moderator does not consider his nick name as racist? would not surprise me one bit!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Getting away from that spoon is tense I tell ya.. that was a crucial win in the context of the season and it's nice to know that going forward we can take out those close ones rather than go down like we were at the beginning of this season

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All my Warriors mates and family butt hurt probably because I have been relentless since we won lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw some Warrior fans bitching on the NRL Facebook page lol they had all the 50 50 calls in the second half plus we gifted them more than enough ball but they simply weren't good enough to capitalize

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw some Warrior fans bitching on the NRL Facebook page lol they had all the 50 50 calls in the second half plus we gifted them more than enough ball but they simply weren't good enough to capitalize
They should be upset. There wasn't a try scored by the Warriors that didn't come off multiple sets of six on our line. They couldn't crack us in one set. If the refs hadn't been so keen to gift back to back sets to them, I'd hate to think what the score might have been in our favour - especially if we'd had three sets in a row on their line.

DoggyJu

Waterboy
Reaction score
We beat the Warriors and the refs who wanted to gift them a win. Sucked shit to the both of them. The Dogs are having a party and the Warriors and the refs are in the bin aye. Hahahaha.
To be fair - we did get a penalty that was not a offside. With out that it's a loss. They did score 5 tries to 4.

DoggyJu

Waterboy
Reaction score
They capitalised enough just missed kicks really,

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They capitalised enough just missed kicks really,

with all the possession they had they should have put on a few more tries... it was taking them up to three repeat sets on our line to get thru us at times

DoggyJu

Waterboy
Reaction score
with all the possession they had they should have put on a few more tries... it was taking them up to three repeat sets on our line to get thru us at times
Yeah desire was a key factor in the win. We wanted to win more - whereas they seem to switch off with teams they're expecting to beat.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How good are Monday’s after a win though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.