Official Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m in SanFran atm. Game is live 2:35am here so yeah not watching haha. Hoping to wake up to a win.
Awesome mate, love San Fran, was there last year and was a highlight for sure.

Check out Origibal Joe’s for one of the best burgers you will ever have and oh, don’t get caught in the Tenderloin District like I did, definitely kept me on my toes there - lol.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Awesome mate, love San Fran, was there last year and was a highlight for sure.

Check out Origibal Joe’s for one of the best burgers you will ever have and oh, don’t get caught in the Tenderloin District like I did, definitely kept me on my toes there - lol.
Yeah it’s definitely a great place, been at Fisherman’s Wharf and union square so far. The UV rating got me on my fist day though, wasn’t hot at all but my white ass burns easy lol. I’ll check that burger joint out for sure, I went to in n out burger and I didn’t really get the hype tbh

Last edited:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Love to see capacity crowd for this one. Let 'em all know we're still around and we still stand proud.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I stayed near there and nearly pulled a hammy jumping over the homeless people to get to my hotel
Yeah, we were on the border of Union Square and a wrong turn after some drinks one night and we were in a war zone - pretty gnarly place.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah, we were on the border of Union Square and a wrong turn after some drinks one night and we were in a war zone - pretty gnarly place.
It sure is mate. Not somewhere you’d like to pass out in haha

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope we pressure Moses early with plenty of traffic, chase hard and put him on the deck when he kicks, he is a confidence player, keeping him under pressure both sides of the ball will give us a much better chance

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs to win by 8. Defence will win it for us. Go Doggies

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do they still play for the bandage bear cup. I haven’t been to a game for few years now. And always liked how they had that trophy?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah it’s definitely a great place, been at Fisherman’s Wharf and union square so far. The UV rating got me on my fist day though, wasn’t hot at all but my white ass burns easy lol. I’ll check that burger joint out for sure, I went to in n out burger and I didn’t really get the hype tbh
Make sure if got time to hire a bike and pedal across the Golden Gate Bridge.. Was probably best part of my trip there. Can’t remember name of town on other side but was a lovely place. UV got me too on that day!!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure if got time to hire a bike and pedal across the Golden Gate Bridge.. Was probably best part of my trip there. Can’t remember name of town on other side but was a lovely place. UV got me too on that day!!
Sausalito
Great place to hang out and smash a few Buds.
I’ve been traveling Europe for the last month and currently in Malta,
It’s 8.45 am and already stinking hot,will be tuning in for hopefully another great performance from the boys.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bulldogs 1-12 f it...