Official Round 23 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol Fucking Lewis won two games
All year, 40 seconds to go with nothing to lose and he bombs it
fucking give it a rest FFS..he is gone at the end of the season.Has done ok in the games he has played in FG this year, we know he is limited just shut it.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s so pedantic rules but they are technically right. Why would you continue to watch NRL if you believe it’s corrupt? If I believed that there’s no wau I would be watching it.
Because I support my team can't you see that? Of course it is corrupt. Newcastle aren't getting pinged for anything. Gough is looking for penalties for us but not for them it's obvious for any moron to see.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol at Vossy calling it entertaining.....load of bullshit hyping up this crap!!
This is a shit stain of a game!!!!
I rather watch ballet than this shit...it's more entertaining.
So far this year, there was only ONE entertaining game and that was last night with the Panfers and Wabbits. This is grade 9 Park footy rubbish!!

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Flanno couldn’t organise a root in a brothel
He would promise the root and deliver the hand job and then do an interview of how how committed he is to the root and it will come. lol

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Waddle,flanagan,allen,okunbor,elliot,jackson,jmk,
These guys are all contracted, they all need to go
Am missing anyone else

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s so pedantic rules but they are technically right. Why would you continue to watch NRL if you believe it’s corrupt? If I believed that there’s no wau I would be watching it.
Imo, its not corupt but teams are reffed differently depending on where they are on the table and if they have a captain that can influence decisions. We always cop 6 agains when we have any momentum.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When will the flannagan ever take the line on.
Had at least three occasion where a quick hands would have seen an overlap, but he tackled with ball in hand.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Furner can go fuck his mother. Worst bloke. Why do we have a constant overlap against us
They have the same number of players as us and 9 out of 10 we are outnumber by at least 1 and usually 2 players on the outside of our dumb wingers? Gee, I wonder if Melbourne and Penrith are defending differently and whether watching some of their videos might show something?