Official Round 22 Team List - Canterbury Cup and Jersey Flegg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
For sure hopefully he kills the off season and gets a shot he seems like the type of player that improves as he goes up a grade.
Hopefully he does, really wish we can fill as many spots in the roster with what we have now instead of relying on big money recruits. How often do clubs that actually recruit big marquees actually do well?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully he does, really wish we can fill as many spots in the roster with what we have now instead of relying on big money recruits. How often do clubs that actually recruit big marquees actually do well?
Totally agree we can fill centre with Averillo, backrow with Topine and potentially half back with Wakeham in the long term I'll be happy.

Then hopefully we get lucky with a few more juniors and we will be in business.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Totally agree we can fill centre with Averillo, backrow with Topine and potentially half back with Wakeham in the long term I'll be happy.

Then hopefully we get lucky with a few more juniors and we will be in business.
We also need RFM to get more minutes through the middle and we potentially have ourselves an explosive prop that can break tackles and offload the ball. To'omaga looks more comfortable with the more minutes he plays, that gives us another bench option. Kalache is another one. We just need to stop persisting with average squad players like the Smiths and Montoyas and give some minutes to blokes with higher ceilings.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We also need RFM to get more minutes through the middle and we potentially have ourselves an explosive prop that can break tackles and offload the ball. To'omaga looks more comfortable with the more minutes he plays, that gives us another bench option. Kalache is another one. We just need to stop persisting with average squad players like the Smiths and Montoyas and give some minutes to blokes with higher ceilings.
For sure playing it safe with Smith, Montoya and Lewis are road blocks for younger players development. I thought Renouf looked the best he has in NRL on Saturday.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
For sure playing it safe with Smith, Montoya and Lewis are road blocks for younger players development. I thought Renouf looked the best he has in NRL on Saturday.
Yh To'omaga is slowly easing into it the more he plays, defenitely a confidence thing with him and adjusting to the pace.

CharlesScoog

New Pup
Reaction score
My son needs to have braces fitted shortly and hes worried that diving will be off the list for a while. Any experiences diving with braces?