Round 22 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ye

Yes it is clear. He grounded the ball short and then promoted it. Thats if you wanna think he even made it to the line.
Incorrect. Thurston actually promoted the ball into the in-goal whilst tying to hold the ball up

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Incorrect. Thurston actually promoted the ball into the in-goal whilst tying to hold the ball up
Don't buy that. Even if you wanna say that then JT has his hands under the ball. So still no try.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
http://www.nrl.com/welch-and-cook-charged/tabid/10874/newsid/100029/default.aspx

Storm forward Christian Welch and Rabbitohs hooker Damien Cook have both been charged by the NRL match review committee but neither will miss a match with early guilt pleas.

Welch was slapped with a grade 1 dangerous contact for his tackle on Rabbitoh John Sutton in the Storm's golden point win over the Rabbitohs.

Cook was cited for a grade 1 dangerous throw on Melbourne fullback Cameron Munster.

Both players will avoid suspension with an early guilty plea, but would risk suspension if they fight the charge at the NRL judiciary and lose.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought we where having a super unlucky week when the Sharks lost..... then today our luck came good in a big way.

Thanks Tigers, even with their win putting them into the 8, pretty sure the Bulldogs where the biggest beneficiary of that game.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL so not a single Manly player charged?

Cook only a grade one? LOL it was Grade3 at least.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ok my thought is they are over the salary cap and are going to lose 37 points and be fined a $250.000.00.
Lol. Funny you should say that because I made a comment pretty close to that just this week, something along the lines of last time a club went on a big winning run and were sitting pretty on around 37 points in 2002 look what happened.Wow, we shall see when Wolfie comes clean on Thursday.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol @ Haynes interview. What a wanker. Did have a much stronger game than I thought he would though. Wonder how long till he moves to fb
He looked to be struggling a bit out there with the pace of the game. Hands on knees a couple of times. Would this week be too soon to go back to fullback?

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You'll be the first know ;)
I'm jealous Wolfie. I shall be at the game on Thursday night, please ensure that you have the information placed on the big screen at ANZ. (Will not have access to the internet until Friday morning)

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm jealous Wolfie. I shall be at the game on Thursday night, please ensure that you have the information placed on the big screen at ANZ. (Will not have access to the internet until Friday morning)
dont worry dogluva you have not been forgotten :grinning:
Melbourne minor premiership @2.50. Ill drop the bank account on it.

Thanks wolfmother
Oh no Im going to feel so bad if its not as big as she made out.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So Princess Hayne touches a ref on the weekend... no MRC citing.
Manly have 2 players also decapitate a player with a forearm... no MRC citing.
Manly have one player shoulder charge the head of a player... no MRC citing.

and people wonder why the game is in such shambles.

I bet Wolfies inside info is regarding another club being done for TPA's illegally like Parra.

Status
Not open for further replies.