Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
2 point or 20 points who cares? We were playing the TOP of the table team at HOME. We were NEVER going to do a number on them, NEVER. They have won eight in a row at home for a reason. Seems like excuses to me. Also seems like nothing makes you happy, not even a great win. Everything always has a negative spin to it.
Negative spin? Are you ****ing serious? This a ****ing forum ffs. We dominated and only got the win by 2 points. That is a worry and that has left me dissappointed. If the bronx got that last try they possibly win the match and most you lot go into ****ing meltdown and talk about mass sackings and and blame the refs.

Did i say we needed to do a number on them? No i didn't. But we should have and would have been good to put atleast a try between us and the bronx with the multiple chances we had

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Negative spin? Are you ****ing serious? This a ****ing forum ffs. We dominated and only got the win by 2 points. That is a worry and that has left me dissappointed. If the bronx got that last try they possibly win the match and most you lot go into ****ing meltdown and talk about mass sackings and and blame the refs.

Did i say we needed to do a number on them? No i didn't. But we should have and would have been good to put atleast a try between us and the bronx with the multiple chances we had
Blah blah blah. Yeah negative spin. You saying the Broncs were "busted and tired" was a lot of shit by the way.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone watching the roosters game right now? there breakable and can be just as vulnerable

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Klemmer knocking out another 236m in 45 minutes. Animal.

He'll deadset run for 400m one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.