Official Round 22 Bulldogs V Warriors - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
James is a big unit, 6'4" and 110+ kgs, be interesting to see how he goes, at 30 probably not a long term prospect.

Horsburgh (ex Redcliffe Dolphins, Australian U23 rep) has offloading skills, only 23 and has the usual ranga rep for being a bit "firey", sounds like a good Hetherington stand in. Maybe the refs will mark him down for 10 minutes too, what am I saying of course they will, he will be in Bulldogs jersey.

Add a bit of variety to the game anyway.

My view, it's not bad publicity spin, "we only need them because the refs keep picking on us", it'll be mentioned all through the broadcast and give the NRL some shit.

Always a Bulldog
who are these guys? the Canberra loan players?

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus refused to give a tip on this match in his six tackles podcast. He sounded so down on the dogs. Can’t tell if he is frustrated with players…or coach??? Maybe both but it was a very strange reaction when he said “move on james, move on”

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus refused to give a tip on this match in his six tackles podcast. He sounded so down on the dogs. Can’t tell if he is frustrated with players…or coach??? Maybe both but it was a very strange reaction when he said “move on james, move on”
I wouldn’t read to much into it mate this years a write off and he knows it definitely always said he was still attached to the warriors I’d start judging him next year

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Barrett protecting waddell again.

Now that we have 2 better forwards playing for us, barrett drops waddell so he isn't exposed even more as the massive defensive liability he is.

tongue in cheek

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it’ll have something to do with Gus working with warriors now dogs.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Well I don't think it's a particularly good look for a GM to be tipping another club to beat their own... and it's not a good look for anybody to publicly tip our side to win any game at the moment. Sensible response imo