Round 21: Dogs vs Broncos 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The bulldog won? Damn it they were over 3-1 at one stage I knew I should of jumped on it?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Piss off, I actually reckon he played better than those stats suggest and 71 mins in the middle against a monster pack like the broncs and your gonna whinge, your off your head.

Fualalo had to 2 breaks for shitty game time!! Your delusional if you think he could have done what Tolman did out there hahahahaha HA!
Shitty game time = 50 minutes. Haha fmd.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every other forward in the middle didn't play half lol, Fualalo played 50 and Elliott played 68. Like i said, go watch his efforts in defence closely. Look at the tackles he's involved and see what he actually does. Yes he works hard, yes he's a good cover defender, yes he gets through work...but LOOK at the quality of it.
They still had lengthy stints compared to Tolman. Quality isn't all there, I agree with that but he gets down and dirty and when we are without Klemmer its a massive effort worth acknowledging. Its not an easy job what the guy does but its still not worth big dollars, would still gladly offload him for a decent prop.

Fualalo had some good runs and a few hits in D but his gotta go too.

Elliot, super impressed hey... His hard running, hard hitting, fake to kick lol is great but its the supporting the ball carrier which is massive. Does it on every run and definitely peels of defenders off the ball carrier which enables us some dominant tackles.. Good coaching.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis
Jackson
Frawley

Tough one to pick though. Eastwood had some good runs, Smith made some great plays. Morris twins played great considering theyre leaving next year, just shows their class.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
1. Lewis
2. JJ
3. Martin

As a team though most of them played well.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The bulldog won? Damn it they were over 3-1 at one stage I knew I should of jumped on it?
$3.55 actually..

U want a bet, Fiztgibbin was paying 15 bux to score first last week. Hit $100 on it, he doesn't just score first he scores a double to rub it in to the moron bookies who don't know shit... Fitzgibbon scores first almost every week! LMAO!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
3 - Lewis
2 - R Smith / Tolman / Fualalo / Eastwood
1 - Martin / Fualalo

Last edited:

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So good to beat a team that has a 20 million salary cap but absolutely no heart

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa was great in defence. Silly to put Brown on when he did. We weren't chasing points!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa was great in defence. Silly to put Brown on when he did. We weren't chasing points!
Lichaa had a great game in general... His ability to listen to calls was enormous. Did anyone not notice he passed to the halves or genuine attacking opportunities?? Now that's a hooker!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
$3.55 actually..

U want a bet, Fiztgibbin was paying 15 bux to score first last week. Hit $100 on it, he doesn't just score first he scores a double to rub it in to the moron bookies who don't know shit... Fitzgibbon scores first almost every week! LMAO!
Fitzgibbon is a weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.