Round 21: Dogs vs Broncos 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew there would be something.
Probably a good place to make a PSA- there is a function that allows you to irgnore/hide posts by certain members. Has made my experience on TK much more enjoyable.

Most of the team were superb tonight but I'll go with:
3. Lewis. Developing nicely and improving every game.
2. Smith. Exactly the type of winger we need coming out of our own half. Great under the high ball too.
1. Hoppa. Slow but just about has the silkiest (as Gasnier would say) hands in the comp.

Special mention to Jacko and Martin. I remember being called a comedian on here for saying that Martin was an apt replacement for RFM. He should actually keep his starting spot TBH.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The absolute truth is that Eastwood shouldn't have played. Missed two tackles that lead to sims scoring twice
I think the perpetual offender in missing tackles is the fullback. He is continually out of position, or is to slow to respond.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
3 - Lewis
2 - Martin
1 - Holland

Special mentions to many others including Smith, Hoppa and even Frawley.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably a good place to make a PSA- there is a function that allows you to irgnore/hide posts by certain members. Has made my experience on TK much more enjoyable.

Most of the team were superb tonight but I'll go with:
3. Lewis. Developing nicely and improving every game.
2. Smith. Exactly the type of winger we need coming out of our own half. Great under the high ball too.
1. Hoppa. Slow but just about has the silkiest (as Gasnier would say) hands in the comp.

Special mention to Jacko and Martin. I remember being called a comedian on here for saying that Martin was an apt replacement for RFM. He should actually keep his starting spot TBH.
I thought Lewis and Hoppa's passing was excellent and man they worked well together!!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tolman is a workhorse but he still does those ineffective runs, in my opinion we need him in the team until we get some real bulldog forwards and we don’t have that at the moment.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
$3.55 actually..

U want a bet, Fiztgibbin was paying 15 bux to score first last week. Hit $100 on it, he doesn't just score first he scores a double to rub it in to the moron bookies who don't know shit... Fitzgibbon scores first almost every week! LMAO!
I got on Dutchie for first try scorer last week @$21.
He got a double too!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LL
JJ
Tolman

Paul Samuel

Waterboy
Reaction score
Could ask you same. Rewatch the game and see some of his efforts. Literally just hugging team mates instead of wrapping up the ball or wrestling the attaker. Then weak efforts when actually tackling the attacker and losing the ruck. Dead average at best.
Meh

Gifted the first try to Broncos and didn’t have a decent momentum carry just stats padding

He cleaned up well but Pay needs to stint him earlier

Fuck thats bullshit it was Ofa was at fault in both early tries

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You know the Dogs finally played well when the 3-2-1 thread reaches 5 pages.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Round 21 Player of the year votes tally

Lachlan Lewis 80
Josh Jackson 57
Rhys Martin 22
Reimis Smith 16