Round 20 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ah makes sense, only logical reasoning I could see would be medical related

We did something similar when we initially signed Ruud van Nistelrooy, medical came back that his knee was dodgy (something along those lines) so we told him that and called the deal off, he of course went back to PSV and didn't seek treatment to repair it or whatever and did his ACL in one of the following training sessions - still worked out for Ruud in the end after surgery, so there's that if you guys still want Fekir cos I read there may or may not be things happening in the background to revive the Fekir deal

With Remy, it was just before the start of the 2014-15 season* (links below if you're interested) when you guys pulled out last minute after triggering his release clause citing a failed medical which is weird because he passed his Chelsea medical and France knew about his heart condition and deemed him fit when he was called so I think you guys just had cold feet at the last second and used the medical as a way of not paying the triggered release clause haha (doubt that's the reason behind Fekir's weird u-turn)

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
I think Fekir is pretty much dead for this window unless something happens from Lyons end. Anyway a fit Sturridge and Lallana are like a new signings.. :tearsofjoy:

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone see the part when commentary said tolman looked like he wasn’t expecting the ball on the 4th tackle. Haha that was a pisser I reckon he has hit the ball up on every 4th tackle in his whole bulldogs career.

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone see the part when commentary said tolman looked like he was expecting the ball on the 4th tackle. Haha that was a pisser I reckon he has hit the ball up on every 4th tackle in his whole bulldogs career.
Haha I forgot about that! Gold!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
All that talk from Packer and I never saw him come after Klemmer.. muppet

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone see the part when commentary said tolman looked like he wasn’t expecting the ball on the 4th tackle. Haha that was a pisser I reckon he has hit the ball up on every 4th tackle in his whole bulldogs career.
Was a time against tigers where we were about 5m from the try line Lichaa crabbed sideways and passed it back on the inside to an unexpecting flat footed Tolman who made a massive 1.5metres.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Moses will probably do like one good thing and be a passenger for the rest of the game but Ennis/Gasnier will rave on about him like he's a future immortal.. oh wait, that's every week
upload_2018-7-29_12-57-56.jpeg

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I saw him come to the sideline a few times......Some wags around us made the comments that perhaps he needed to take a quick bathroom break or that the battery in his ankle bracelet needed recharging. Was a non event... the best Packer could do was hit the little blokes a few times but he avoided the middle with gusto...

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I saw him come to the sideline a few times......Some wags around us made the comments that perhaps he needed to take a quick bathroom break or that the battery in his ankle bracelet needed recharging. Was a non event... the best Packer could do was hit the little blokes a few times but he avoided the middle with gusto...
Lol @ the ankle bracelet comment.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha I forgot about that! Gold!!
Our first try was on the 4th and the Tigers thought Lichaa was hitting Tolman but miraculously he went blind side and hit Dutchy instead

Completely bamboozled the Tigers D lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s fat slow and shit that’s why. All he does is run decoys because his coach knows he can’t even bend a banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.