Round 20 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahh that winning feel... it's going to be a good weekend

Now for Manly and Parra to lose!

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam elliot is often bagged around here, but the tackle of brooks could have really saved that contest, would have been hard to stop the try if he gets through and i'm not sure we hold on if they get to 14-10 there

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Across the park I take back what I said earlier. They actually dug deep and got the points. Hats off to Lewis. If anyone can’t see this kid is going to be special in the future then you have no idea. His got the attitude of renoylds did and the talent to mix it in. Kicking game isn’t perfect and he isn’t perfect also. But his getting better every game and his done more in the dogs jersey then mbye ever did. How did tigers get sucked into getting mbye lol
Gift of the gab... I've decided to call him the 'car salesman' from now on. Talks shit all the time and will try sell anything. Tigers probably didn't want him but he talked them into it lol.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman was at his best and worst. Toiled hard for big minutes and made some decent runs, passes and tackles. But still had too many of those dumb block plays inside the 20 and got in the way in attack a few times as usual. Lichaa is half his problem. Kept turning it inside to Tolman even when he didn't want it. Brown needs to start.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a side note, the best thing that could have happened to Lewis is that monster hit that was put on him.
That one hit will teach him more about the game and himself than anything else!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I haven't checked since the start, but I noticed tacky has been notoriously absent.

Ohhh, what's the matter bud, a bit sour about your side playing like shit and your superstar hero Moses doing sweet fa?

If only Reynolds was out there, he would have made all the difference :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't checked since the start, but I noticed tacky has been notoriously absent.

Ohhh, what's the matter bud, a bit sour about your side playing like shit and your superstar hero Moses doing sweet fa?

If only Reynolds was out there, he would have made all the difference :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Him mbye, tigers all absent

Status
Not open for further replies.