Round 20 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
How annoying was Gould - gee he hates the dogs - then 9 after game have to fill a show so we’re then kissing the dogs arse? Tigers not winning is not what the NRL want they need them as the runner to the finals or it is already set too far out!
Yeh i like Gould most of the time but less so when hes death riding us. After they scored he's talking like tigers were up by 10. "Bulldogs are in trouble now" lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wait what.. when was this?

And WHO was the sick culprit, I don't recall seeing this unless you poor mods saw it first and got it taken down quickly (hope your eyes have been bleached)
About 18 months ago.. it was one of the users we'd had constant problems with, and they decided whilst the mods were asleep (at like 2AM) that it'd be hilarious.

Only problem was I hadn't gone to sleep yet, saw it, and that was game over right there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What was the actual reason behind the last minute back flip? Saw the credible Liverpool journos say it was done, obviously he had promos like that video etc done and even Lyon expected him to go

Actually reminds me of when you guys (ironic right?) pulled out on the Loic Remy deal because of concerns over his heart or something but he still passed his medicals etc with both Chelsea and the France NT (whenever he got call ups)
Nobody can confirm what went wrong, it's just such a weird situation. The story that makes the most sense is that he passed the medical but we had some concerns with how one of his previous surgeries were done. Club basically wanted him to have sugery again to have it fixed up and restructure the deal and then everything just fell apart from there.

I don't even remember being interested in Remy, my memory past last season is basically non existent atm haha.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
About 18 months ago.. it was one of the users we'd had constant problems with, and they decided whilst the mods were asleep (at like 2AM) that it'd be hilarious.

Only problem was I hadn't gone to sleep yet, saw it, and that was game over right there.
That.. sounds about right on The Kennel

Have you been to therapy or sought any other form of treatments to cleanse your soul?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yup. Had flashbacks of going to church during primary school so that will mess me up for the rest of the weekend.
And as always... Finger Responsibly..

Just don't stinkfist it!
"Elbow deep inside the borderline,
This might hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to"

That.. sounds about right on The Kennel
Have you been to therapy or sought any other form of treatments to cleanse your soul?
Nah I've seen that many internet shock sites before I'm dehumanised from it. The first time someone sends you a chick sticking a pineapple up her arse, or you see tubgirl or lemonparty or jarguy or goatse (Google with caution), everything else seems suddenly normal.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Nobody can confirm what went wrong, it's just such a weird situation. The story that makes the most sense is that he passed the medical but we had some concerns with how one of his previous surgeries were done. Club basically wanted him to have sugery again to have it fixed up and restructure the deal and then everything just fell apart from there.

I don't even remember being interested in Remy, my memory past last season is basically non existent atm haha.
Ah makes sense, only logical reasoning I could see would be medical related

We did something similar when we initially signed Ruud van Nistelrooy, medical came back that his knee was dodgy (something along those lines) so we told him that and called the deal off, he of course went back to PSV and didn't seek treatment to repair it or whatever and did his ACL in one of the following training sessions - still worked out for Ruud in the end after surgery, so there's that if you guys still want Fekir cos I read there may or may not be things happening in the background to revive the Fekir deal

With Remy, it was just before the start of the 2014-15 season* (links below if you're interested) when you guys pulled out last minute after triggering his release clause citing a failed medical which is weird because he passed his Chelsea medical and France knew about his heart condition and deemed him fit when he was called so I think you guys just had cold feet at the last second and used the medical as a way of not paying the triggered release clause haha (doubt that's the reason behind Fekir's weird u-turn)

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Status
Not open for further replies.