Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah some better players coming for sure. Let’s just pray they are self motivators and like to learn shit by working it out for themselves…Because they sure as shit can’t count on being coached properly..
Thats 80% of the job though. The good players carry the average players who can do a job

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half that side won’t be playing first grade next year tough to motivate them to put in. It’s a double edge sword sigining 6 players who will walk into the side next year
sleepy dog they are still getting paid and it's not the clubs fault they have failed to get a contract renewal

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep, it doesn't mean that he shouldn't have penalised the Titans more or awarded more re-starts does it?
You are right. A lot of the times when you check the stats after a game and see when they awarded penalties etc it is evident that they don't often want to have lop sided counts. They would rather make it look equitable, irrespective of course of the final score line.

If the ref tonight awarded penalties for crowding he is wrong. They are meant to be dealt with as a six again. ( See my post earlier with link to website)

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BBQ at 7 is must! I repeat he has to be fuckin given a chance at 7. I'll bet both my testicles and even Raelene Castles balls that's he'll be one of the best half backs in the game
You can just tell he’s gonna be something special hey. Bazz said he’s a genuine 7 then plays him out of position ‍♂

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats 80% of the target though. The good players carry the average players who can do a job
Yeah but…., I was gunna say..., argh fuck it I am over being diplomatic and a a good club supporter… Trent Barrett is a shit coach, he was before and nothing has changed. The bloke is a good salesman that sells you the Ferrari image and delivers the Ssangyong… Thanks for the good recruits, now fuck off you imposter.

I’m finished now, that feels so much better to get that off my chest.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Defense, defense, defense, should be back next week.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should throw a BBQ. That way when half the team is kicked out of the comp we will always have an excuse why we got the spoon
I think we do have a fair excuse. We started off with a reserve grade side & a failed first grade coach & then got several injuries & suspensions & at one stage had 15 players out. But the lack of pride the players have shown in their own performances says a lot about them as people. Whatever the circumstances, a professional footballer should always try & never fail to turn up for a game. They have embarrassed themselves, the club & supporters with what they have served up this year.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but…., I was gunna say..., argh fuck it I am over being diplomatic and a a good club supporter… Trent Barrett is a shit coach, he was before and nothing has changed. The bloke is a good salesman that sells you the Ferrari image and delivers the Ssangyong… Thanks for the good recruits, now fuck off you imposter.

I’m finished now, that feels so much better to get that off my chest.
I know what you're saying.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank fuck the whole backline changes next season and cotric will be better than this year playing alongside better players

And tpj and Vaughan can't come quick enough for our shit forward pack

Our edges are still fucking shocking though (assuming tpj goes prop). Elliot waddell and rfm (given up on him too injury prone) are not good enough
Concern is our spine and our coach!

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not going to bash the team there is no point, hopefully some more signings and a lot more goodbye’s at seasons end, I think we can see who deserves to go, I can’t blame the coach, it’s a bad bad roster. Unfortunately for flanno he’s not we’re he should be, too many in injuries and suspensions, not the right cattle, very hard yr……but the game has changed to much over the last 2 yrs, dogs unrecognisable, game a bit too dysfunctional

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missed the game, daughters footy training. Tried watching on Kayo a couple of times but every time I turned it on Turtle would throw it to the Tits, dick fingers would drop it, Flanno would numpty kick it…and then the app would crap out.

Saw the final couple of minutes, saw BBO kick for himself and get held out of it (play on of course), then saw Allen kick in goal for turtle and dick fingers who were lined out to the 20m line, and then game over and our guys shaking hands and chatting with the Tits.

There is so much wrong with this side, all of which has been stated on TK ad nauseum. It is astoundingly it is STILL HAPPENING at round 20.

When Flanno is hooked again, that’ll be three times in a season…that’s got to be a sign surely.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Probably the latter which is also another way of saying the former, if that is what we are considering.
Agree. Someone like Pearce was an unfortunate necessity.

BBO negates that. Does the basics well which is just what Burton needs next year.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Half that side won’t be playing first grade next year tough to motivate them to put in. It’s a double edge sword sigining 6 players who will walk into the side next year
Do you still think Flanagan is good? Lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Concern is our spine and our coach!
Simply put,for next year there is no one available for the spine.

And I'm sure as fuck happy the club didn't sign anyone long term in the spine, otherwise we'd be in the same position as we are with kyle

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully after tonights game, Gus does not have too many from this team on his list to keep for next year. thank god most are going anyway