Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
10 things to take out from tonight

1. BBO only thing that makes me believe we have hope
2. 22 can’t come soon enough
3. Really good defence at some parts,
4. Our attack is shit, 22 can’t come soon enough, burton and addo carr
5. Averillo will be the best 14 ever
6. We are shit atm
7. Napa’s hit was good
8. Bbo should be our halfback
9. Our middles are shit thank god that’s gonna change next year can’t wait for tommo to put the biggest shot on jarrod Wallace next year
10. .
You may be in my head! Lol

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Half that side won’t be playing first grade next year tough to motivate them to put in. It’s a double edge sword sigining 6 players who will walk into the side next year
Then that is setting themselves up for no contract next year. Their dismal performances will guarantee that no other club will offer them a contract.
They better start studying to be road workers or pipe layers.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
10 things to take out from tonight

1. BBO only thing that makes me believe we have hope
2. 22 can’t come soon enough
3. Really good defence at some parts,
4. Our attack is shit, 22 can’t come soon enough, burton and addo carr
5. Averillo will be the best 14 ever
6. We are shit atm
7. Napa’s hit was good
8. Bbo should be our halfback
9. Our middles are shit thank god that’s gonna change next year can’t wait for tommo to put the biggest shot on jarrod Wallace next year
10. .
We miss Thomo in the middle.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If Bbo isn't the starting halfback next week we all need to email or start a petition for these dumb *****! Flanagan is fucking shit!!!
I originally didn't want to throw him in but we have to now, I don't want to see this shit anymore. Baz also has wake the fuck up and break down our game and fuck off this on the bs system because it's just not working and never going to.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am so over this bloody team, and this bloody season. The ref has been good to us, and we still play like shit. What a team of morons.
The ref has been crap. He has let them crowd us, stand offside all night, let go the forward passes, penalised us instead of awarding set re-starts & allowed tries that shouldn't have been. Same shit different week!

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Flanagan did nothing, he does nothing he played as he did in NSW cup. Along with Cory Allan okunbor
Surely the club can do something to move him on along with Allan, okunbor Stimson wasted cap n squad space.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is already clear that the thinking is that this season is a bust. Keep BBO on the bench and let him come on and have some good moments. Give those without a contract a last chance to show something. And as you say, if Flanno is actually deserving, he needs to show something.
But there comes a point where you should recognise that there is no hope and you have seen enough to show you that you have to move on. I believe we got to that point with Flanno many weeks ago and with Knoxkonbore last week

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can’t blame flanno for that garbage! It’s time for averillo to fuck off he’s had his chance. Get rid of him
Get the fuck outta here! He offers NOTHING!
BBO creates triple the opportunities in 10 mins than Flanagan.

Baz has already pencilled in the following players for next week:
Napa (starting) Waddell and Elliot, Hetho (for his penalties), Flanno for his creativity, Allan and Hoppa for thier pace and Knockonbor for his reliable hands.
"BBO, we've decided to put you in Reggies because you're not really fitting in with what we're trying to build here". FML

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank fuck the whole backline changes next season and cotric will be better than this year playing alongside better players

And tpj and Vaughan can't come quick enough for our shit forward pack

Our edges are still fucking shocking though (assuming tpj goes prop). Elliot waddell and rfm (given up on him too injury prone) are not good enough

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bbo plays a short time but best player for the dogs. He sits out most the game on the bench and this team has become a joke with that disgraceful performance

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Then that is setting themselves up for no contract next year. Their dismal performances will guarantee that no other club will offer them a contract.
They better start studying to be road workers or pipe layers.
That takes a bit of skill but they would certainly understand what the signs mean.....

1627898373484.png

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The ref has been crap. He has let them crowd us, stand offside all night, let go the forward passes, penalised us instead of awarding set re-starts & allowed tries that shouldn't have been. Same shit different week!
Yeah, but he didn't send any of our players to the bin; and he did award a try to us, and a few penalties and repeat sets. Compared to to other games he was fair.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We miss Thomo in the middle.
Definitely mate. Still wouldn't have won but I Hope he feels like shit to be honest blokes supposed to be our forward leader, can't lead from the sidelines mate gotta get his discipline in check missed way too much time already through suspension.