Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am very excited about our fullback - he is showing he can be solid at the back. Just needs more experience and gelling with combinations and improvements on position. That step and speed to burn is what we have been missing since Ben Barba days.
He’s got all the skills and his stats back that up … If CC can get him following players through & improve his support play he’ll score a lot of try’s for us ..

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Masterstroke by Newcastle not to have Hetherington run the ball.

Don’t want to be down to 12 players.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How good was that?!? Beating Melbourne, in Melbourne, playing, both in attack and defence like that. If we play like that we'll win more than we lose and playing like that, even if we lose to a better team, I can live with it. The effort, the hunger, was all there.

Our house was chaos shouting and cheering try after try after try. I was almost delirious at 26 nil.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
How good was that?!? Beating Melbourne, in Melbourne, playing, both in attack and defence like that. If we play like that we'll win more than we lose and playing like that, even if we lose to a better team, I can live with it. The effort, the hunger, was all there.

Our house was chaos shouting and cheering try after try after try. I was almost delirious at 26 nil.
Thats what its all about!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So what happened?
I heard so many people both bulldogs and non supporters talking up how good the bulldogs were going to be in 2023.

you have better chances of predicting the fluctuations of crypto currency than you do predicting a CB outcome!

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
I'm trying to understand his thinking....did he think Grant was going to catch him so the better option was to run back to Meaney and sidestep him? lol.
I’m still reeling over this! Like wtf was he thinking every other team go the distance and score. This ***** goes backwards and ends up in touch wtf

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yep, it was certainly great, but a week is a long time in the NRL. Last week and our 2nd trial game many on here were trashing the team for the way they played.

I tipped them to win on the weekend as only a true Doggies supporter should.

Now we have to tame the Tigers who are 0 from their first 2 games but with Bateman still out I feel we'll put a margin on them this weekend as they were very poor against the Knights.

40+ I'm tipping.