Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep looks like a mix up from one of them.

I have just listened to a few people who have said he has been always been a running five eighth.

Realistically though he could just come in and play on the right . With Mahoney being an organising hooker we may not need the organising type halfback

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like the fact CC gave the same 17 a chance to redeem themselves.but if we get pumped again, surely the axe will be getting sharpened for round 3

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
If Cirdildo got schooled by Seibold what are his chances against Bellamy?
Praying for a decent showing from our boys, but things could get really messy this Saturday.

Actually forget this Saturday since we all know its pretty much a loss, if the Tigers beat us in Belmore next week then we are absolutely fucked.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep looks like a mix up from one of them.

I have just listened to a few people who have said he has been always been a running five eighth.

Realistically though he could just come in and play on the right . With Mahoney being an organising hooker we may not need the organising type halfback

He plays both sides.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we beat Storm which I really hope then Belmore gets sold out within minutes lol.
Agree the fans deserve some success.
Two from three not too shabby.
Would reset our season
Would show some resilience and give credit to what they have been selling to the fans during the preseason.
Ill be watching glass half full before kick off.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would reset our season
Would show some resilience and give credit to what they have been selling to the fans during the preseason.
Ill be watching glass half full before kick off.
Definitely mate it’s a huge game so early in our season.
I know Belmore will be big but we can’t go in two zip.
No more reset but let’s start winning games,CC should have the boys on song.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

The "Bunker Doc" decided Kiraz had concussion because he stumbled. Towards the end of that interview Ciraldo said that Kiaz stumbled due to turning his ankle. Can we assume that every player who stumbles from now on will be sent for a HIA for 15 minutes, or is that just a special rule for the Bulldogs.

Always a Bulldog

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ciro again shows that he can be critical of the players, well spoken too - I will not write him off yet.
Fucking great communicator peppered with shit here from concussion issues (which daily telegraph are using to smash us indirectly by destroying Goulds credibility) to Jackson’s salary cap and dosnt miss a beat. “We need to hold the ball and build pressure”…clarity is what we need this guy has it.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score

Ciro again shows that he can be critical of the players, well spoken too - I will not write him off yet.
Yep, at least acknowledged that we didn't use our edges at all, and that training this week was done to address that.

Will we see the improvement this weekend? Hopefully. But at least it was something different to "We made a couple of mistakes coming out of yardage, which you cannot do. And our completion rate was low, which you also can't do. You just can't do these things if you want to compete at this level and win football games". Tbaz' press conferences were so uninspiring, he never set expectations or goals, just reminded everyone of what can't be done if you want to win, as we continued to do it week in week out for a season and a half.

Gods... surely it'll be different this year.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well, apparently, he's not worried about outcome. Well defence guru I sure am. I want to be winning more games this season.