Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will put a bomb up on the last tackle in first set. I’d bet my left nut on it

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looking at the Storm team, this will be our best chance in a long time to beat them. Even with our dodgy performance last week, we should have the players to beat them. Half their side are nobodies.
That front row will beat our whole team.

And those nobodies beat Parra at home last week.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fanbase full of morons who think they know better then any coach that comes in, Its been the same for 15 yrs
What happened to the last coach. One of the worst coaches in history.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
A third of the top squad is injured and people want changes. Let them make up for last week and then wait for some troops to come back.
and what will it be next week when the usual suspects disgrace the jersey again? Their chances of making up for last week are pretty low...

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
and what will it be next week when the usual suspects disgrace the jersey again? Their chances of making up for last week are pretty low...
I get the disappointment. It was a round 1 disaster, no denying that. However, with only 22 available its madness to compound that, let them try, and then put the line through some when better options come back. One thing i will say is, i know it's only an extended bench, but how does Skelton not make that?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That front row will beat our whole team.

And those nobodies beat Parra at home last week.
With Munster and Coates, they both out this week, I'm pretty sure they said Coates was out even though named

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ciraldo best selection is putting young Karl on the extended bench, one to reward him for his performance last week but more importantly finally showing media + fans that Flanagan has been put on notice and over his shoulder is a young kid ready to take that opportunity with both hands.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tanner gets another run while we are short of troops. No star and not the biggest forward but has a red hot go and could be a decent squad member. Worth seeing what he has got. Hopefully doesn’t turn out to be Ben Czislowski mark 2 lol.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched the Fox's press conference and everyone needs to relax. He said he felt like the team was on top "pretty much the whole time" v Manly but some bad luck cost them.

He also said "Rome wasnt built overnight" which is pretty accurate.

It wasnt built in a day either by the way Josh.

If we could somehow manage to build a decent halfback and some middle forwards either overnight or within a day that would be handy though...