Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Reynolds was also present in our most Rabbitohs clash, and we were a real chance of winning that game

For those who have repressed the memory, it was the one where we led at half time, but then returned to the field with only 12 men...

lewis.gif

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I start dinner at kickoff, and take the first half to cook, then make every one eat in the 15 mins at half time, then take the 2nd half to wash up and clean the kitchen.

All the while I have the laptop on the bench with the volume right up..

But the wife and kids don't have to cook or clean, so everyone is happy
My family eat dinner two hours before kickoff then they go to bed and know not to bother me

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Herbie and Capewell could be a threat on the left edge. Niu is also the type of player that we struggle to contain. Forwards overall seem to match up well?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
On paper I give us a good chance. Reynolds, Haas and Staggs I'm worried about. Haas was amazing last week.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seumanufagai Has to be somewhere.. the stuff he does gets unnoticed… a big body like his and strong and fit is what we need against the broncos.
He was really good on the weekend, as were all our forwards.

Interesting stat:

Avg play the ball speed.

Cowboys 4.02s / Bulldogs 3.43s

We have been loosing the ruck for what seems like 5 years.

Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Drop Waddell, him on the bench is dumb, just start him or drop him and no in between.
I agree. Start Waddell. And bring Pangai off the bench. Gives great punch to tired defence

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
My family eat dinner two hours before kickoff then they go to bed and know not to bother me
The benefit of kiwi time bro… I can’t get my kids to bed at 6:15pm especially that daylight savings hasn’t ended yet… I just sit there with the shits all game until full time :tearsofjoy:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How did he go against the Cowboys? I didn’t see the game.
One of his better games but bad things just happen around him imo. Every tackle he makes I'm scared he'll get penalised and he has an error in him. He doesn't really do much with the ball, he isn't really a threat. If it wasn't for the offside at the end with Hammer he took out JAC who was there to make the cover tackle.

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reynolds was also present in our most Rabbitohs clash, and we were a real chance of winning that game

For those who have repressed the memory, it was the one where we led at half time, but then returned to the field with only 12 men...

View attachment 43275
Although we lost the game that has to be one of the highlights of last year. Ahh the Prince. In hindsight it’s obvious he was trying to steal the ball for a quick buck and Cody had the same idea.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jake needs to improve just a little, take the line on again and follow the forwards for an offload to get the ball to our attacking edges.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure he has had a few at the club in his ear to calm his farm after the trial match and harness that aggression in a more productive way on the field. Run hard, tackle hard and don't get caught up in bullshit.
Has that worked before i.e Thompson!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Interesting stat:

Avg play the ball speed.

Im pretty sure hetherington had the fastest average with 2.4 seconds. There were 3 under 3 seconds i think too.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score

Interesting stat:

Avg play the ball speed.

Not to be a Debbie downer / a Marley, but we had the faster average play-the-ball speed compared to our opponents in all but five of our games last season. The only teams that outpaced us were the Titans (x2), Tigers (x2) and Knights (x1).

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score

View attachment 43275
This is what the experts call winning the wrestle.