Official Round 2 v Brisbane Match Discussion

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There isn't one of these yet and its team list Tuesday so figured it's time.

My thoughts are bar an intercept try, Brisbane struggled to score points even with Mansour playing like Okunbor and always being 15 metres in field. I know Reynolds will be back but he hasn't yet played with whoever gets selected at 5/8 so they may be a little bit clunky. Apart from his kicking game and game management i dont think he's going to offer up too much coming off Covid, hamstring injury and it being his first hit out in 6 months. Hopefully Pangai can be aggressive within the rules and have a point to prove in stopping his mate Payne and stifling his metres. Pending who comes back into our team following the HIA protocols, I think we're a real chance at going 2 from 2 here.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to go 2 from 2. If we can't follow up the last win our confidence will drop again.
we need the 2 points to stay in touch before our run of tough games thats for sure

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My thoughts are bar an intercept try, Brisbane struggled to score points
So a good kick behind the line or a dummy can get us point then. Kelly likes to go for intercept. May be i should put money on our halves or fb to score a try.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
2 from 2, TPJ and the boys !!! Rip in.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So a good kick behind the line or a dummy can get us point then. Kelly likes to go for intercept. May be i should put money on our halves or fb to score a try.
kelly out of the line sniffing an intercept could open gaps for a dummy and go

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just realised this thread is a double up. can someone merge/delete please

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Allen back?
Even so Oken has been scoring in games so despite what we all think about his error rate and D issues, he will probably get picked.

Is RFM ever coming back? Any word?