Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It may have been the ponga show, but the better performers turned up tonight An took the main stage. Sorry Klemm, wasn’t to be.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That will do me deluxe....The Roosters have done a reshuffle moving Mitchell to the halves YET had to get special dispensation to put Lachlan Lam a FIVE EIGHTH into the side after having already named their 21 man squad because they could not cover the absence of Cronk.........AND Aubusson who has been moved to the centres was the shadow player for Cronk last year for the Grand Final. Roosters yet again have made a mockery of the NRL guidelines....never over the cap and now they can dictate a change to their 21 after it had been named.....

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That will do me deluxe....The Roosters have done a reshuffle moving Mitchell to the halves YET had to get special dispensation to put Lachlan Lam a FIVE EIGHTH into the side after having already named their 21 man squad because they could not cover the absence of Cronk.........AND Aubusson who has been moved to the centres was the shadow player for Cronk last year for the Grand Final. Roosters yet again have made a mockery of the NRL guidelines....never over the cap and now they can dictate a change to their 21 after it had been named.....
It totally defeats the purpose of the 21 if they can just name a player outside of it. Wonder if we would be allowed to do the same?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brett Morris scored for the evil Roosters.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Manlys left edge are asleep tonight

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith did everything possible to keep the inbreds in the game and I was far from impressed. Thankfully they held out... Klemmer has displayed to Knights fans that he is ineffective when an opponent goes after him
Klemmer doesn’t really offload or bust tackles. Got his stats but not that impactful

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Manly are a basket case.
Ceccin is too scared to make any decisions himself. Keeps going to the video ref for obvious shit

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I HATE the rorters an manly with a passion , but in this situation..I hope manly get carved up in the rain and dezzys team sink this year !!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this commentary remind you of our games in the Des days. They look lost and no impact atall. attack is non existent... coincidence much? I don’t think so

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What was the penalty for?

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol Manlys wingers can’t judge distance for shit

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sweet 14th after this game haha thanks titans an manly..

Call it early again.. manly An titans contenders for spoon 2019!!

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
hey look, sea eagles with some depth in their attack

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sweet 14th after this game haha thanks titans an manly..

Call it early again.. manly An titans contenders for spoon 2019!!
You spoke tooo soon. We need them to lose by more than 14. And we cant lose by alot tomorrow either lol..

Wow. This is what life has become as a bulldog. Hoping we dont lose by alot to stay above other shittt teams to avoid the spoon position.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You spoke tooo soon. We need them to lose by more than 14. And we cant lose by alot tomorrow either lol..

Wow. This is what life has become as a bulldog. Hoping we dont lose by alot to stay above other shittt teams to avoid the spoon position.
I know lol, i posted that when it was 20-0 I think an then walked away an just come back an bloody eagles 2 quick try’s! Scum !!!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Cooper cronk is the real roosters coach. Robinsons a myth