Round 2 line up - what the fans want

Line up changes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think swapping Elliott for Fine is the right move, Fine has always been an edge forward or centre and i don't think he has trained at lock like Elliott where he would play. Ogden is probably the better direct replacement as he's playing lock in the ISP team and can cover the edge.

Anyway i doubt Pay will nake a single change and give them another chance, i personally don't think it's worth giving this bench another chance. I had massive concerns about it when it was named and it performed even worse than i expected come game day. This will never be good enough or work.

Tualau in for Eastwood is probably the only change Pay might consider at this stage as Eastwood is so far off firstgrade it isn't funny.
Don’t be too hard on him, he puts his hand up every time he makes an error and laughs it off.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not going to give pay the benefit of the doubt. He saw how tolman and Eastwood played prior years and their first game was no different. A coach that had “bulldog DNA” whatever the fuck that is, they’d be dropped. I mean why give them a few more games? Root out the niff nuffs earlier if possible to get the team gelling with the correct players.
Can’t wait for the ‘dogs of war’ gameplay round 2 that pay and co has been boasting about all off season.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No changes - no surprise here. he's going to give everyone the benefit of the doubt against the current premiers however once players dont start performing im sure he will start making those changes.

N

Natboy

Fucking hell, Tualau can't even make the 21 man squad. Disappointing.
Yeah man. I still think we can win but I want to see the strongest possible team out on the park. We can potentially dominate the roosters pack but not when our bench plods come on

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah man. I still think we can win but I want to see the strongest possible team out on the park. We can potentially dominate the roosters pack but not when our bench plods come on
Francis needs to be there, we need someone with motor coming off the bench. They offered us absolutely nothing last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.