Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd have Tolman at lock to start the game as he's our best defensive forward and he can be there to do the tackling early on.

01 Moses Mbye
02 Brett Morris
03 Josh Morris
04 Will Hopoate
05 Marcelo Montoya
06 Matt Frawley
07 Kieran Foran
08 Aaron Woods
09 Michael Lichaa
10 David Klemmer
11 Joshua Jackson (c)
12 Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13 Aiden Tolman

14 Francis Tualau
15 Danny Fualalo
16 Greg Eastwood
17 Rhyse Martin

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eastwood needs to carry a defibrillator under his jersey and only then will he get the energy to do anything, Sorry to say but Eastwood is past it, and as for Tolman he may be an 80 min player but he hasn't got the impact that this team needs but I won't be surprised to see Eastwood named on the bench charging up his defibrillator and then give himself a kick start just before he runs onto the field.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I have serious doubts Frawley will do tbh.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I seriously don't understand people calling for Frawley to get dropped, it's like they didn't even watch the entire game. I was one of the most disappointed to see him named to begin with yet here i am defending him because people can't look past 2 errors and see the positives.

For the first time in a very long time our spine looked organised and the chemistry between them was good. Foran, Frawley and Moses all played across the park and were interchangeable in where they played and the role they played. Frawley was predominately used at 2nd receiver but at times he would slot in at 1st or even 3rd receiver and play the typical fullback out the back role like he did in the Morris try. All this swapping and changing between the 3 worked well and was pretty smooth and that's a good sign.

Yes Frawley made 2 shit errors that turned our to be massive momentum swingers, but kicks out on the full happened multiple times from different players across both games as well as players having trouble with kick offs. Yes it was still fucking shit to happen but it wasn't as unusual as some people are trying to make out.

Ignore the errors and Frawley grew as the game went on and he challenged the defence a few times and put them in 2 minds as well as breaking a few tackles at contact. He also ended up finishing the game with a try, try assist and a forced drop out...no other player in our side finished with that.
I just want the lollipop kicks to p off
Reminds me of the cancer era

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Your Line up for round 2.

Obviously the current bench is weak, I'll have In: To'omaga, Tualau and Fine OUT: Tolman, Eastwood and Elliott.

1 Moses Mbye, 2 Brett Morris, 3 Josh Morris, 4 Will Hopoate, 5 Marcelo Montoya, 6 Matthew Frawley, 7 Kieran Foran, 8 Aaron Woods, 9 Michael Lichaa, 10 David Klemmer, 11 Joshua Jackson (c), 12 Raymond Faitala-Mariner, 13 Danny Fualalo

Interchange: 14 Asipeli Fine, 15 Renouf Toomaga, 16 Francis Tualau , 17 Jeremy Marshall-King
Cant agree re DF at lock. Gives us nothing. Frawley is rubbish. Agree with your bench.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Frawley was saved numerous times by rfm and jmoz in defence too

His lollipop kicks kill my life

And he is beginning to pass way before the line (too early), need to commit the defensive line in

Will give him another shot

However Eastwood and Elliot should b shaking hands with georgallis asap

In Tualau fine burr
Pick any of the two

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd Keep Tolman. Elliot and Eastwood were much worse than him. Eastwood a massive 11 metres and Elliot 22 lmao, hopeless.

Also I just saw Klemmer only played 47 minutes? What's with that.

Keep Show and go Frawley for now.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd have Tolman at lock to start the game as he's our best defensive forward and he can be there to do the tackling early on.

01 Moses Mbye
02 Brett Morris
03 Josh Morris
04 Will Hopoate
05 Marcelo Montoya
06 Matt Frawley
07 Kieran Foran
08 Aaron Woods
09 Michael Lichaa
10 David Klemmer
11 Joshua Jackson (c)
12 Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13 Aiden Tolman

14 Francis Tualau
15 Danny Fualalo
16 Greg Eastwood
17 Rhyse Martin
I dont think we can improve the team much from last week.
I would like Lachie Burr to be on the bench with Ogden.
Leave Martin and Eastwood out.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs should be confident this week. Playing the disjointed Roosters in round 2 is ideal. Sure Keary will return but it’s the lack of firepower in the forwards that the Dogs can expose.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'd Keep Tolman. Elliot and Eastwood were much worse than him. Eastwood a massive 11 metres and Elliot 22 lmao, hopeless.

Also I just saw Klemmer only played 47 minutes? What's with that.

Keep Show and go Frawley for now.
I noticed this when I was watching the game live. Klemmer started, seemed to go off halfway /back end of first half and then didn't come back on until the second part of the second half.

There seems to be at least some correlation between our momentum and performance on the field and whether or not Klemmer is on the park.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I noticed this when I was watching the game live. Klemmer started, seemed to go off halfway /back end of first half and then didn't come back on until the second part of the second half.

There seems to be at least some correlation between our momentum and performance on the field and whether or not Klemmer is on the park.
Because Pay messed up. Gave Tolman too many minutes and ended up holding Klemmer back until the last 15. Both Woods and Klemmer should be playing atleast half a half of footy each, that's why we're paying them big $$$.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Because Pay messed up. Gave Tolman too many minutes and ended up holding Klemmer back until the last 15. Both Woods and Klemmer should be playing atleast half a half of footy each, that's why we're paying them big $$$.
Tend to agree with you there buddy.

Maybe we put it down to it being Pay's first game in charge and he lost control of his interchange situation?

Either way, we need to be getting more out of players like Klemmer and Woods.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yeah like gotenks said, Pay stuffed up.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mbye
Bmoz
Jmoz
Hoppa
Montoya
Frawley
Foran
Woods
Lichaa
Klemmer
RFM
Fine
Jackson

Tualau
Ogden
JMK
Tolman

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tend to agree with you there buddy.

Maybe we put it down to it being Pay's first game in charge and he lost control of his interchange situation?

Either way, we need to be getting more out of players like Klemmer and Woods.
Possibly. All i know is that it shouldn't happen again in such a big match. Woods/Klemmer should be aiming for 25-30 minutes of footy in each half...that gives us the best chance of winning.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In this thread: Players promoted to first grade who sucked in reserve grade last week.

Thankfully a professional is in charge of picking the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.