Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
100% they arent 1st grade
Add a few more RFM for one and on today’sBe nice if we had second rowers who didn’t throw intercepts .I think Jacko needs a positional change he is playing shit.RFM needs to be dropped and coached in how to pass a ball.One pass to smith for a try this year and I really can’t remember any last year,if so it was minimal is not first grade standard. We need bulk up front with grunt.No doubt we will see changes next week and I hope it’s not the “drop the outside backs “ scenario we see every time.Time for some kick arse and drop the so called big names,will be the only way to get a message across

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
CHN has impressed me...
CHN is the reason the flood gates opened. Playing in the middle running back with his back turned, parras dummy half runs straight through and puts Gutho under the sticks. Then our other two back rowers throw intercepts. If our forwards used a bit of their brains, ran direct and hunted as a hungry pack in Defence then Foran and Lewis will be creating plenty of opportunities, and believe it or not our so called average backs would be seeing the try line more often. Rugby league games are always won and lost in the forwards.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to blood some juniors, I've also been harping on this now for 5 years, lobster needs to go as our fitness coach, he's not being made accountable for our fitness at all!

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No sugar coating it, Pay does not have what it takes to be head coach in the NRL.

What is plan B? If the CEO and board have not been working on one they are not doing their job.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our most important signings will be made off the pitch. We need someone who is a Bulldog to infiltrate the Melbourne Storm system to see how they conduct business. Then bring the blueprint back and put those systems in place here.

Also sign someone like Politis so we can get around the cap in order to assemble a premiership roster.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No sugar coating it, Pay does not have what it takes to be head coach in the NRL.

What is plan B? If the CEO and board have not been working on one they are not doing their job.
Bring back Dymock which is what we should have done in the first place

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
CHN is the reason the flood gates opened. Playing in the middle running back with his back turned, parras dummy half runs straight through and puts Gutho under the sticks. Then our other two back rowers throw intercepts. If our forwards used a bit of their brains, ran direct and hunted as a hungry pack in Defence then Foran and Lewis will be creating plenty of opportunities, and believe it or not our so called average backs would be seeing the try line more often. Rugby league games are always won and lost in the forwards.
I saw him run direct a bunch of times, he made metres and was putting their defence on the back foot.

And the “flood gates” opened when he wasn’t even on the field - lol.

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m not even angry just very disappointed in myself for believing all the preseason hype.
But one thing helps and I’ll say it again,
thank god for the kennel.
Knowing I’m not the only one completely devastated is very therapeutic.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
I defended them last week. But today was disgusting. All bar Foran, Napa and Hoppa can hold there head high. Our edges are fucked. But what’s the solution?
Cogger as he at least has some idea how to organise,Lewis back to Reggie’s to learn that midfield bombs are not the answer and learn how to grubber thru the line.Two new second rowers,jaco back to lock

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t hate Foran you are confusing me with your mate Marley.

Watch the game that pass from RFM was for Foran who was too tired to make an attempt to catch let alone chase lane who is a fucken lazy forward . Ran 40 m while he stood there like a sand bag.
You cannot pin that try on Foran lol
RFM fkd it up!!

Ultimately Pay is to blame

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You cannot pin that try on Foran lol
RFM fkd it up!!

Ultimately Pay is to blame

Foran is 800k+ player, but he is playing like a 200k player.

there has never been any enthusiasm or urgency from Forum after the first 20 minutes of the game.

He is broken, he is beyond repair and his career is finished

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cogger as he at least has some idea how to organise,Lewis back to Reggie’s to learn that midfield bombs are not the answer and learn how to grubber thru the line.Two new second rowers,jaco back to lock
The guy that sits next to me at home games went to Leichhardt today to watch ressies, he said:
- Meaney didn't get involved enough.
- Coggar's defence is worse than Cleland's
- Ogden is looking beasty
- Smith played lock and looked good.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I don’t even know what his plan A is!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Josh Jackson is playing like a dud

And not fronting the media is not good leadership

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
But
But

But the Warriors only one because of the tragedies in CHCH

Shut the fk up

We are shit
Looking at the Warriors today, and I have to agree with you. Losers- and a record of no wins for a season coming up.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another write off year, the spoon is a certainty, big question is will we win one game this year.
WE are in the poo no proven coach would wan't to come, the same with players.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t hate Foran you are confusing me with your mate Marley.

Watch the game that pass from RFM was for Foran who was too tired to make an attempt to catch let alone chase lane who is a fucken lazy forward . Ran 40 m while he stood there like a sand bag.
Perhaps you watch it again.
RFM didn't pass it to Foran, RFM popped the up into thin air.
I remember telling certain players not to offload.
Those two intercept tries were a kick in the balls x 2.
Fucking idiotic play by Jackson & RFM.

Status
Not open for further replies.