Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if our reserves beat our FG team... especially in the backs.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You're an idiot if you actually believe Pay can't make changes. You're just trying to stir shit up.
Prove otherwise or rather pay can prove otherwise

Lewis and martin only got a run last year because of injuries and releasing mbye

And he persisted with jmk in the halves until it was beyond a doubt jmk was a shit half

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if our reserves beat our FG team... especially in the backs.
The Marschke boys look mint already, those crisp passes from dummy half

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Getting pretty nervous, but still have high hopes and very optimistic.. nothing but a win will be acceptable today, we need to beat the eels and notch out first win or there will be plenty of worry. Come on boys,put in the effort!

Go DOGGS...!!!

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prove otherwise or rather pay can prove otherwise

Lewis and martin only got a run last year because of injuries and releasing mbye

And he persisted with jmk in the halves until it was beyond a doubt jmk was a shit half
I only need to give one example to prove you wrong chump, and if you can’t find at least one example from last year you have proven you are an idiot.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I only need to give one example to prove you wrong chump, and if you can’t find at least one example from last year you have proven you are an idiot.
Let me guess

Reimis smith for an injured montoya?
Rhys martin for an injured rfm?
Lachlan lewis for a released mbye?
Ogden for a released woods?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me guess

Reimis smith for an injured montoya?
Rhys martin for an injured rfm?
Lachlan lewis for a released mbye?
Ogden for a released woods?
Yep just proved you’re an idiot. Thanks for doing it for me.

Danny F and Frawley were in the starting team at beginning of year both replaced not because of injury. That’s without even doing research. And yes true about Reimis but some idiots will not accept it because Montoya played in the Centres that first game, but only because Morris couldn’t play. He was dropped then had to be brought back in. Did his hammy in reserves.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is we have no one to replace Lichaa. There’s JMK, but he probably can’t play 80 minutes at hooker.
Why resign him in 2017 for goodness knows how much...

We have the worst hooker in the comp

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah marschke has sucked today. That run from Martin tho make me wonder if he's worth a crack at 9, can pass, he's our best player not in the tram currently and that's the obvious place we need a replacement. I reckon it would be interesting to see how he went.

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As I say that, Martin plays a set at dummy half and gives good service.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah marschke has sucked today. That run from Martin tho make me wonder if he's worth a crack at 9, can pass, he's our best player not in the tram currently and that's the obvious place we need a replacement. I reckon it would be interesting to see how he went.
Could it have been a request from Pay... try him out at DH maybe to replace JMK.

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah he's just played the last few minutes there. He's tired because it's hot but he looks good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.