News Round 2 charges: Watene-Zelezniak, Feldt facing bans

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Arguing for a downgrade probably worthwhile, but it was a careless attempt and he will need to accept some sort of penalty.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Fairly sure it's not possible with our current Top 30, but as a thought-experiment I wouldn't mind seeing Hoppa shift to wing and Schoupp get a shot at centre.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fairly sure it's not possible with our current Top 30, but as a thought-experiment I wouldn't mind seeing Hoppa shift to wing and Schoupp get a shot at centre.
I thought something similar. At least Hopper can catch and he can finish. Yeah he’s as slow as fuck but We don’t have a lot of choices.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d give Avo a bit more time at 5/8 but I’d entertain moving him to centre and put.... wait for it... JMK or Lewis to 5/8. defence and a bit more grade experience from either of those two. Not that that’s great, it might be better right now for this season.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d give Avo a bit more time at 5/8 but I’d entertain moving him to centre and put.... wait for it... JMK or Lewis to 5/8. defence and a bit more grade experience from either of those two. Not that that’s great, it might be better right now for this season.
I better be drunk if Lewis is at 5/8th again