Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey guys Lewis was 18th man so lets just blame him. It worked last year. As bad as Lewis is I am yet to see anything better from our current halves.
I FEEL that Fanno is better but I am yet to see it. But I have said it plenty of times halves can only perform when the forwards do their job and we haven't done that for ages.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Help me out here, I'm trying to understand. Wtf is Baz's plan? To me it's literally the Flanagan show with Allan and Jake playing short sides and inactive for 99% of plays? I don't coach League but to me this just seems bizarre..
TBH mate I am not sure but he’s only two games in with potentially the worst forward pack I n NRL history I have to be confident that he’ll make more adjustments and the reality is flanno is our best/ only attacking option close to the ruck

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys Lewis was 18th man so lets just blame him. It worked last year. As bad as Lewis is I am yet to see anything better from our current halves.
I FEEL that Fanno is better but I am yet to see it. But I have said it plenty of times halves can only perform when the forwards do their job and we haven't done that for ages.
Your eyes must be painted on

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Who else loves how Hoppa stops with the ball, put's it in both hands, goes front on, jinks and then starts running again only to get hammered? I fukin love it every time, it's so affective!

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need some young spark.. I thinking we will see doorey maybe topine next week

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hetho just not sighted, was happy to give the benefit ( was away and didn't see rd 1) but he was all piss and wind today.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boys Barrett simply is a shit coach. Never was Pays fault. Infact he did substantislly better with an inferior roster at rhis point last year.

Hoppa needs to go back to FB
Avo needs to move to centres
Lewis back into 5/8 or even 7 and Flano to 5/8.
Meaney dropped to reggies
Allen to 3
Cotric to 2
Nappa to either get fitter or dropped permanently.
Kato dropped for King starting at 9
Chris Smith on Bench for Waddell

Very frustrating team

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
TBH mate I am not sure but he’s only two games in with potentially the worst forward pack I n NRL history I have to be confident that he’ll make more adjustments and the reality is flanno is our best/ only attacking option close to the ruck
Flanagan is the only option because Baz has made it that way, it's like he's obsessed with trying to turn him into Cleary.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Boys Barrett simply is a shit coach. Never was Pays fault. Infact he did substantislly better with an inferior roster at rhis point last year.

Allen to 3
Cotric to 2

Very frustrating team
Pay didn't do a bad job and neither is/will Barrett. We have a shit roster, one of the worst in the NRL. Nothing will change until that's rectified.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Allen to 3
Cotric to 2

Very frustrating team
No, Pay is still bad.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay didn't do a bad job and neither is/will Barrett. We have a shit roster, one of the worst in the NRL. Nothing will change until that's rectified.
Pay had a far inferior roster and did much better with out all the fairy dust and fairy floss.

Last edited:

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the game today, that was dissapointing. The boys looked unfit and heads were down. After each try they didnt look interested nor were they talking to each other.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great my Foxtel cut off due to the weather wish it would of happened at the start of the game to stop me from watching these useless twats
Foxtel is a rip off. At least before if the weather cut the telecast out you could see a full replay later. Now they do these 20 minute crap highlights. They could save their money on video editors & just replay the @#$%ing game!

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didnt get to watch rd 1 so was really keen so see what we had today, its clear the 17 we put out are just inferior to the top teams. Not to say we shouldnt be better but gee we have some work to do