Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They mention Napa not getting much time. Barrett is slowly showing him The exit door until Thompson is back. Once he is back they’ll offer Napa to panthers
PRAYING THAT HAPPENS !

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hoppa shirt grabbing, Atoni watching May calling for the ball and standing next to him but couldn't be fucked running back. So many shit ***** in this team.
There's still some scrubs we need to pull from this team
Ive been Renoufs biggest supporter but fuck me the **** will be 30 and still promising on potential
Overall 10 0 down not too bad but fuck me we are lucky its wet as fuck

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Commentators either ignore forward passes (unless we throw them) missed or ignored by referees, or cover them up with terms such as short, flat or marginal.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flanno can’t get in position to kick and his go to is to turn the ball back inside which is so predictable as very average game from him - is Avo a five eight he is not sighted in attack?

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
we have played exceptionally well given the circumstances and who we are playing and how consistent they are with their great kick and chase, go forward and solid defense. We are playing with a lot of heart - but the issue is it is hard to keep that up for 80 mins with no penalties and 50/50 calls going against us.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who’s doing the kick offs? Penrith have been getting a 20m head start straight off the bat

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Dont like what I saw from Renouf or Hop that first half

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Averillo even playing? Been waiting for him to run the ball! No way is he guaranteed a starting spot in the team. He can go play reserves and earn his spot.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We've got 1 maybe 2 tries max in us. We need to score first and basically play a perfect half.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with others, Hoppa and Meany need to go for bigger, stronger and faster players asap...
Meaney has been good. He’s the least of our problems, seriously, getting ridiculous singling out a solid and upcoming winger all the time. So far he hasn’t put a foot wrong.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm done with this season already, I had no expectations leading into it apart from wanting us to fix our attack anything else is a bonus. If we get rid of some more deadwood this season will be a step in the right direction.