Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’d say jmk will start the match .
and Katoa to drop out of the 17 for Smith (or even Stimson) would be ideal. JMK probably can't play 80 but I can't stand Katoa any longer tbh.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s going to be wet wet wet
Torrential on the weekend
Been raining for 10 days straight here in Sydney and in the west
Any chance of Meaney and floppa getting there jersey dirty this week and helping out from the red zone???

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cotric made a couple mistakes but at least he was there every set and sometimes twice in a set carting it out and relieving his forwards
Meaney went backwards every fcuking run
Floppa went missing

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s going to be wet wet wet
Torrential on the weekend
Been raining for 10 days straight here in Sydney and in the west
Any chance of Meaney and floppa getting there jersey dirty this week and helping out from the red zone???
I'm like 10 minutes away form the stadium and the grass is already slush around here...Wanderers also playing tonight lol. Ground will be a mess by the time we play.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd like to see some improvement in our inside shoulder defence and lowering the errors and 6 again count against us while also still being able to show something in attack (I don't want us to flip flop between the two week to week for e.g.). If we can do that in any game we give ourselves a chance (I don't expect us to win, we don't have to win) and that's all I need to see for where we're atm.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
and Katoa to drop out of the 17 for Smith (or even Stimson) would be ideal. JMK probably can't play 80 but I can't stand Katoa any longer tbh.
He actually played a solid game last week

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm like 10 minutes away form the stadium and the grass is already slush around here...Wanderers also playing tonight lol. Ground will be a mess by the time we play.
And reserves are playing before 1st grade tomorrow.

Grounds going to be chopped up

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lists trimmed. Out go:
Bulldogs: T.Katoa & Smith.
Panthers: Burton & Jennings

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just watched the Broncos v Titians game and I think we could move Lewis to the broncos. Their halves can't tackle or kick bombs. They could use Lewis. maybe we could do some sort sort of player swap maybe one of their centres

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I just watched the Broncos v Titians game and I think we could move Lewis to the broncos. Their halves can't tackle or kick bombs. They could use Lewis. maybe we could do some sort sort of player swap maybe one of their centres
I thought that as well, however Billy Walters will end up there instead surely. Couldn't see Kevvy running his son and Lewis... He'd want an experienced head next to him to ease the pressure.

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So is anyone going to brave the weather and goto the game?

im wanting to go but the wife isnt so keen

Reactions: GDR

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
So is anyone going to brave the weather and goto the game?

im wanting to go but the wife isnt so keen
I'll be going. I'd normally pike it with this much rain but my mates going through a shit time and wants to get out of the house for our first home game.
Ah well, it'll be an experience at the very least lol