Round 19 TPJ against Tino

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s going to be a massive battle. I think TPJ is filthy he wasn’t in origin to protect Burton. His going to take it personal round 19.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If TPJ is filthy about not being in origin you guys have about the same amount of brain cells.

In what world was he ever getting picked for NSW???????????

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine we get tpj when he destroyed the cowboys pack all by himself a few years back with the broncos

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol TPJ won't give a fuck. Those are his poly mates.

This isn't WWE...

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to see TPJ play origin but he needs to be more consistent and prove he can control his aggression for a long period.

If he played in last night's game I'm pretty sure he would have done something over the top and would be facing several weeks on the sideline

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If TPJ is filthy about not being in origin you guys have about the same amount of brain cells.

If he played 4 games all season and was a Roosters player Fittler would pick him

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all honesty, players like TPJ, Radley and even Klemmer in a way is what the Blues were missing last night up there - players with a real "Pig Dog" attitude. QLD live on that attitude & not one of our players in that team last night has that..... sad, but true.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
In all honesty, players like TPJ, Radley and even Klemmer in a way is what the Blues were missing last night up there - players with a real "Pig Dog" attitude. QLD live on that attitude & not one of our players in that team last night has that..... sad, but true.
Because Queenslanders are all criminals, don't fucking let them in.

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol TPJ won't give a fuck. Those are his poly mates.

This isn't WWE...
Poly mates? He goes after more poly’s on the field than anyone else. He doesn’t need an excuse like the Burton situation but I’m sure he will remember and wont hold back that’s for sure.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pity Hetherington isn't back for then. Could have got suspended for rest of season for nuking Tina.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And a nice suspension coming up which I hope not
Don't they just get fined and 10 in the bin? Our season is over anyway, I'd love to see TPJ just feed tino a few good ones

Dogahol

Waterboy
Reaction score

In the same world that he'd get picked if QLD eligible. This is why they win. We pick softcocks