Official Round 19 - Bulldogs vs South Sydney Discussion Thread

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Katoa had a great game. Really strong in attack and defence. When he's on, he's on but when the team is off, so is he!

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching the team song being sung on channel 9, the mrs comes in the room and ask me why are you crying, whats wrong honey???? Me: Nuthing me so happy me just wanna cry ... the mighty doggies won wooohoooooooooo ...

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way if anyone believes this doesnt mean we are still shit you are deluded, defensively we tried our best to lose it HOWEVER its great to see the team win again, especially for Jackson and if it keeps us from the spoon. Still, most of them players need sacking off and we need alot of signings for next season, including a 9!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sus doesn't get binned, Souths win this comfortbaley
Stfu they were also gifted a try were the winger stepped on the sideline and fumbled the ball in the process of scoring.
Hoppa was called back when he should have been allowed to continue running down field and would have gone on and scored as no one gave chase after Klein instead stopped play and went upstairs. All the commentators were also blowing up at the time
All night Cook and Co were getting away with throwing forward passes from dummy half.

there’s so much more I could pull up in regards to how we were getting dudded

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thommo's loving the team song
He fair dinkum knows the words, even though he's never sung it before. He seems like a true pro, probably asked for the words the moment he first got to Belmore and has practised in the shower every day.

Did you also note he was having a decent chat with Jacko in the sheds, seems to be doing better compared with a few weeks ago when he was reportedly struggling.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nothing to d with Pakistan.

But qualifying a Greek team of pure Aussies that have a Malaka as a grandfather is disgusting.
It undermines all efforts of the league leagues overseas.
Big work done in;
Serbia
The USA
Canada
Estonia
France
Morocco
Lebanon
Etc

If a Greek Aussie team does well, seriously who cares?
Means nothing.
What part of mostly locals did you not understand?

Go back to ESL.

Mostly Greek locals from the local Greek competition.

So take your little rant back to Redfern, look up a dictionary on what the word locals means and then come back and apologise.

The only Malaka I see is you.

BTW, they beat Serbia to qualify with a bunch of GREEKS from GREECE who grew up playing soccer,.

Last edited: