Official Round 19 - Bulldogs vs South Sydney Discussion Thread

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup, went from getting steam rolled by Su'a to then making a one on one against him on the line to stop a try. Also iced the game nicely with his short kicking game and worked us to the corners.
He turned the corner after that one on one smart kicking for repeat sets and then looking for touch late to wind the clock down

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m probably wrong but on a few occasions it looked like avo might of had a leg injury? Avo hits them at goals 10 times better than Wakeham tho.
Noticed that too, kept palming off the kicks to Wakeham

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PROUD of the boys, all 17 played well and yes even DWZ didn't see him make a mistake must be april fools day ahhaha ... now lets finish of the season with a win and give them Broncos a wooden spoon ... UP THE DOGGIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ... so happy to lose my multi because it meant our team WON a game ... played with heart tonight, just wished they did it every week and not just for Joshs 200th .... UP the DOGGIESSSSSSSSSSSS

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I picked souths by 10 in tipping so this is a very nice surprise, and for at least now, we arent on the bottom

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
sam burgess has noticed a drop off in women since he retired so he wants to get back on TV

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
PROUD of the boys, all 17 played well and yes even DWZ didn't see him make a mistake must be april fools day ahhaha ... now lets finish of the season with a win and give them Broncos a wooden spoon ... UP THE DOGGIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ... so happy to lose my multi because it meant our team WON a game ... played with heart tonight, just wished they did it every week and not just for Joshs 200th .... UP the DOGGIESSSSSSSSSSSS
fcuke yes more performance like this needed thought but great effort tonight lads

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We did well to slow the game down in the 2nd half Souths were carving us up every set
Yup, and they will rue about 5 or 6 serious stuff ups at key moments in that second half. But when you have been losing for a while you need the other team to do that to give you a shot at getting back into the winners circle.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm afraid, i'll wake up and been a dream, feels so good, who we play at grand final?