Official Round 19 - Bulldogs vs South Sydney Discussion Thread

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Get excited my fellow kennellers, looks like Wakeham might be the goods and with some halves coaching from Barrett and finding Averillo his right position in the side we can build a side around these 2 kids ... UP the DOGGIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Fcuk yeah, comeone boys bring it home

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You can see his confidence growing in D and attack
Yup, went from getting steam rolled by Su'a to then making a one on one against him on the line to stop a try. Also iced the game nicely with his short kicking game and worked us to the corners.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why was Wakeham kicking for goal over Avo?

Great win lads fuck of Nasheed
It’s georgalis master stroke. Think he does it to confuse the opposition. So the opposition think it’s avo so they do the kick off to him thinking he’d have to run 100m to get into position :p

changed the kicker almost every game since he took over. And usually the replacement kicker misses.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That win would have to go down as one of our greatest.

We've heard of some real challenges this week and to think the players overcame them, stuck to it and won, its a huge credit to them this week.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL Matty Johns just said that "Lewis is a big loss, he has been one of their best players". Has he watched any of our games this year?

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why was Wakeham kicking for goal over Avo?

Great win lads fuck of Nasheed
I’m probably wrong but on a few occasions it looked like avo might of had a leg injury? Avo hits them at goals 10 times better than Wakeham tho.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We did well to slow the game down in the 2nd half Souths were carving us up every set

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Well done dogs.
Sigh.
Guess I am just going to walk down to my dealer near Granville Woolies, then get back to my basement and get my penis shaped ice pipe out, and just smoke myself silly with mixed feelings

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No napa. No foran. No worries.
Lost count of trysavers. 6? Reimis got couple at least

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow what a tough win!
Jacko was great! His best game in years! Thompson was awesome! So glad we are off the spoon. If we got beat after that south’s try that wasn’t a try it would have just made the year even worse!! Barrett needs to work on the lapses for periods of time, every game we ‘clock off’ for 20min at least every game. If we fix that we will def improve next year!