Official Round 19 - Bulldogs vs South Sydney Discussion Thread

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully they don't play like parodies in the 2nd half. But knowing the dogs they somehow will play like parodies.
I fear your right from previous matches. Before the game they were tight nit in the shed and backing one another early in the game. Lets hope they find that again during half time.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fact is the defense today has been really good, the problem is there has been three really bad lapses. There is a serious issue at the moment with the defensive push on our left, RFM and Wakeham are getting it wrong and leaving the centre-winger marking 3 or 4 blokes.

The other issue was letting Alex Johnson run around our kick chase, that is a massive no no, huge lapse in concentration and urgency. Unfortunately that was right at the RFM-Wakeham channel.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This team lacks so much self belief... They get a lead and get scared and forget everything they did to get that lead.. they go into their shell and gift the opposition momentum.. so frustrating..
Very well put..

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This team lacks so much self belief... They get a lead and get scared and forget everything they did to get that lead.. they go into their shell and gift the opposition momentum.. so frustrating..
This ^ exactly

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck I can't stand that coke snorting mofo from Drugcastle, Cocksucker Johns. "I think Souths come back in the 2nd half and win, win well.....
Still but hurt from the day El-Masri kicked the winning goal on the buzzer and he threw his mouth guard in disgust....biggest red neck Mofo in the NRL!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FMD every dog had his head down and a worried look walking out.

Not a good sign.