Move Reimis to left side wing

Averillo
Smith
Lafai
Hopa
Okunbor/ dwz
Lewis
Wakeham
Your right, the whole back line is shit.
Theres simply no way to pick a strong team from what we have.
Im not a fan of Lewis at all as I feel he offers absolutely nothing but a huge kick. But thats just my opinion.
Wouldnt play Av at full back either but hey, the team youve picked above is stronger than the one that SG has picked so...

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly why persist with shit that doesn’t work DWZ shouldn’t be anywhere near the back he is gonna drop the standard 3+ bombs per game then loose it a couple times running the ball back and oh challenge it and Jackson will take his word like he always does. But seriously how does SG still persist with the failed lineups I’d personally go with:

meany
Tui Katoa
Lafai
Hoppa
Ok
Avo
Wakeham
To’omaga
JMK
Tolman
RFM
Thompson
Jackson

Katoa
Sue
Roumanos
Lewis/Britt/Smith

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Btw this would've been the perfect time to shift Hoppa to the backrow and watch the magic happen.
time??

I like Hoppa and think he has been good for us but, his D has been poor on occasion one on one and you want him tackling other forwards all the time? You been sharing a pipe with Nasheed..?

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Meaney should be fullback, Hoppa in centres with Lafai and I would give R Smith a spot on the wing ahead of DWZ.
And cocknballs at centre. Why not. Everyone else has failed. Him and hopperwhatthe fuck cant be worse than what we have had

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
time??

I like Hoppa and think he has been good for us but, his D has been poor on occasion one on one and you want him tackling other forwards all the time? You been sharing a pipe with Nasheed..?
Huh? One on one? You mean defending at fullback? Lol. Let's throw a forward at fullback and see how he defends "one on one".

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also as i said put cocknballs in the centre too
Reimis is not a centre. Reimis is not a centre. Reimis is not a centre. I will continually repeat myself on this until our club gets it through their head and picks players in their actual positions. The Reimis centre experiment was a failure, chuck hopoate in there and put Meaney back into fullback. How hard is it?

The RL journalism standards are so bad that the press don’t actually ask these questions of the coaching staff in the post match conference. Instead its, ‘Stevie, tough loss for your blokes. They never stopped trying though did they?’. ‘Nah, definitely not mate we just need to be switched on for the full 80’. Rinse, repeat every week. It’s amateur hour.

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This coach is beyond belief.
Thompson is just not a prop. He is a running edge forward.
Hopoate is not a fullback.
Smith is not a centre.
Lafai is not a first grader.
C.Smith is not up to this standard.
I would persist with DWZ at fullback.
You lost me at DWZ.......

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolute pure comedy gold from Georgealis

People can bag him out as much as you want but you cant deny he has a great sense of humour.
Lol
He gets a lot of credit but his lookalike Carl Barron writes the jokes and assists with team selections.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Huh? One on one? You mean defending at fullback? Lol. Let's throw a forward at fullback and see how he defends "one on one".
No I am talking about him defending in and around the ruck all game..I would give him a run at 5/8 long before I would risk him in the forwards.