Official Round 19 - Bulldogs vs South Sydney Discussion Thread

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reimis is not a centre. Reimis is not a centre. Reimis is not a centre. I will continually repeat myself on this until our club gets it through their head and picks players in their actual positions. The Reimis centre experiment was a failure, chuck hopoate in there and put Meaney back into fullback. How hard is it?

The RL journalism standards are so bad that the press don’t actually ask these questions of the coaching staff in the post match conference. Instead its, ‘Stevie, tough loss for your blokes. They never stopped trying though did they?’. ‘Nah, definitely not mate we just need to be switched on for the full 80’. Rinse, repeat every week. It’s amateur hour.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously Cogger was one of our best back end last year ,bulldogs the place where you come an regress your football
Career how pathetic we have become,no wonder none of our players won’t improve sack the coaches the lot of them oops that’s already been done,then let’s see what 2021 brings ,cmon Trent that clock is ticking need to get those signings to make us stand tall again

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to josh on reaching this amazing milestone for our great club.
I know his form hasn’t been the best in recent times but always puts in 100%
He might just need this summer to get over any injuries and come back next season with a new lease on life.
Trent will manage his game time & positional play to suit in 2021.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Totally agree. How the fuck does Chris Smith get a starting spot??? The guy has played 1 game all fuckimg year. Then we have Thomson starting in the front row ahead of Toomaga, and Jackson still not playing lock.
You are fucking clueless Georgalis!!!!!
I can understand moving Jackson back to the edge out of necessity, but Smith starting is absolutely hilarious. I'd honestly just start Sue/Thompson/Tolman and give To'omaga extended minutes off the bench. Lewis lol, I won't add anything else, best I stop here.

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reimis is not a centre. Reimis is not a centre. Reimis is not a centre. I will continually repeat myself on this until our club gets it through their head and picks players in their actual positions. The Reimis centre experiment was a failure, chuck hopoate in there and put Meaney back into fullback. How hard is it?

The RL journalism standards are so bad that the press don’t actually ask these questions of the coaching staff in the post match conference. Instead its, ‘Stevie, tough loss for your blokes. They never stopped trying though did they?’. ‘Nah, definitely not mate we just need to be switched on for the full 80’. Rinse, repeat every week. It’s amateur hour.
Remis has obviously brainwashed SG to believe he is a centre, if he plays fg the only position he can hold his own is wing and that is only with us because he would not make any other NRL side.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a joke of a bench lol, bring on november

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone needs to snipe Lewis in the parking lot. It's the only way the useless **** will be dropped.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not much to work with SG, but I fixed the line up as best I could.

1Nick MeaneyMiramax
2Dallin Watene-ZelezniakCanterbury League Club
3HopoateDaily Press
4Tim LafaiSydney Freezers
5Jayden OkunborRemondis
6Jake AverilloReliable Food Distributors
7Lachlan LewisHitachi Cooling & Heating
8Aiden TolmanHy-Tec
9Jeremy Marshall-KingUltimate Security
10Josh JacksonTLH Group
11To'omagaGuardian Venue Management
12Raymond Faitala-MarinerDental on Evaline
13ThompsonYour Property People
Interchange
14Brandon WakehamM&J Chickens
15Dean BrittClassic Sportswear
16Sione KatoaCPe Australia
17Suaso SueSydney Tools

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a very small pack, Souths have some big boppers, we will be on the back foot a lot.

Assume that might be why SG has gone for big bodies in the backline, they’ll have their work cut out for them coming out of trouble...

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolute pure comedy gold from Georgealis

People can bag him out as much as you want but you cant deny he has a great sense of humour.

- Lewis retains his spot despite one of the worst games ever from a half back ;
- Our centres were diabolical last week but he declines to put Hoppa in the centres and Meaney at fullback ;
- Wakeham AND Katoa on the bench ;
- Chris Smith at lock

Funny, funny guy. I had a good laugh when I scrolled down the team list