Official Round 19 Bulldogs V Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ever heard of mental fatigue?
Yes reading you monotonous bagging of a few players gives me that LOL
But your serious right?...get vastly different responses OR you dont say anything much when its one of "your boys"
Don't buy it for a minute MOOT(namechange suggestion this btw)he doesnt look to have the skills, BBO would kill him as a half i reckon and he has only played what 80 minutes of FG total?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After that game I think the Averillo halfback experiment is almost over, if not already. I'd be tempted to give BBO a go now.
Yeah Joey quite rightly pointed out on a number of occasions how kicking doesn't come naturally to him and also said he didn't think Averello is a half.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is not Jerome Hughes. He is “Jake I am not a half Averillo”. I would not be surprised if Gus “suggests” to Dumaertt to play BBO at 7 next week with The Prince @ 6.
I honestly have no idea lol, BUT the way Odo runs with the ball carries it with two hands goes to the line, he jist looks better than Averillo with ball in hand. He looks dangerous.

Avo looks like an out an out runner of the ball. Sure he'll create a try now and then but he doesn't look much like ball player to me. Not saying he can't develop that though, also it's only a small sample size for Odo.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes reading you monotonous bagging of a few players gives me that LOL
But your serious right?...get vastly different responses OR you dont say anything much when its one of "your boys"
Don't buy it for a minute MOOT(namechange suggestion this btw)he doesnt look to have the skills, BBO would kill him as a half i reckon and he has only played what 80 minutes of FG total?
BBO is more skilled as half, what is your point?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
3. Thompson
2. Jackson
1. Lewis

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BBO is more skilled as half, what is your point?
BBO is already displaying more instinct, so swap him out and Jake to 14 or left right out? OR like some think give him a go at FB(though personally i think he will struggle at least initially)as we're cooked it maybe doesnt matter much? idk i said it in another thread what is best for the team re where to play him? to me it is not in the halves...Lewis looks better and thats saying something, i think he even ran more too today?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
BBO is already displaying more instinct, so swap him out and Jake to 14 or left right out? OR like some think give him a go at FB(though personally i think he will struggle at least initially)as we're cooked it maybe doesnt matter much? idk i said it in another thread what is best for the team re where to play him? to me it is not in the halves...Lewis looks better and thats saying something, i think he even ran more too today?
We're fucked either way, the system is the issue and will continue to be until we recruit players that can play the required roles.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone watched BBO played half lower grades how'd he go?