Official Round 19 Bulldogs V Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
62 minutes into the game and the penalties are 6-0 …. This is unbelievable
Nope, just the usual. It is so criminal & the club refuses to do anything about it. Sure Barrett says he has talked to them a couple of times, but nothing ever comes of it. I would love for the club to present the decisions & non-decisions each week on the club's website until something happens. Maybe even just present the video of each incident & let the fans judge. Something like that wouldn't attract a fine & it may get the media to ask questions. Something!

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're fucked either way, the system is the issue and will continue to be until we recruit players that can play the required roles.
Plenty of issues with our system but Avo single handedly killed our momentum with his atrocious kicking game multiple times tonight. That's on him entirely

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should have used the final 20 minutes to put BBO in a half back to see how he went. He couldn't have done much worse.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know that Barrett is the halves whisperer, but I would get Matty Johns to coach BBO, Averillo & polish up Burton over the summer

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Plenty of issues with our system but Avo single handedly killed our momentum with his atrocious kicking game multiple times tonight. That's on him entirely
Yes his kicking game was shit and hurt us big time, but there's more factors at play here rather than people just thinking he can't kick a ball.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im fucking defeated this year every week 3-4 players do dumb shit bring the cavalry next year

Reactions: GDR

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This team is actually deteriorating my mental health
I’m with you - I was absolutely raging the entire match losing all control dropping the f bomb as much as Okinbor was dropping the ball!

Funny thing is at full time I turned off the Tv and felt unusually calm - after giving me a very wide berth during the game my family is now looking at me like I’m bi-polar!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just wait for next year boys. There's just no point, we've we've a roster clean out happening

And fuck I hope we sign Vaughan.

We desperately need another half too

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we are keeping Flanno he needs to be given some game time - Avo has been average and he has been given his shot so time for a change we have nothing to lose