Round 18 Nsw Cup

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the middles from the Flegg have more upside than those that have been the mainstay of NSW Cup - particularly Sam Hughes and Jack Todd - both have had lots of injuries though. Cox and Kalati go ok as well

The dogs played another prop, Johannsen, i believe from the Knights, last week in Flegg.

For those who havent seen Mazzone play watch the Flegg highlights (club website and NSWRL) - genuine speed - still another year left at SGBall level. Like all juniors no guarantee they will become first graders but doing well at age level and has something that cant be taught - genuine speed.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the middles from the Flegg have more upside than those that have been the mainstay of NSW Cup - particularly Sam Hughes and Jack Todd - both have had lots of injuries though. Cox and Kalati go ok as well

The dogs played another prop, Johannsen, i believe from the Knights, last week in Flegg.

For those who havent seen Mazzone play watch the Flegg highlights (club website and NSWRL) - genuine speed - still another year left at SGBall level. Like all juniors no guarantee they will become first graders but doing well at age level and has something that cant be taught - genuine speed.
Mazzone 2 trys last week in Jersey Flegg as well.
Gus and coaches are doing a great job speeding up all our youngsters development.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Didn’t realise we signed Johannsen. Tall timber from Knights who played in the first grade trial v us.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn’t realise we signed Johannsen. Tall timber from Knights who played in the first grade trial v us.
I assume it is the same player - had been playing flegg n nsw cup for knights.

Malla

Reaction score
Huge game this week against Bears. Opportunity to separate ourselves from 4th and keep pushing for a top 2 finish.

Can't wait to see Skelton have a belter again