Official Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - Consolidated Match Thread

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If Meaney scores a double tonight I’ll leave him alone but he’s more likely to score a doughnut
I would have Montoya or Okunbor on the wing with Holland centres (Pay doesn't want to select Holland for w.e. reason he sees). Just outside goal kicking I don't see why Meaney's our 1st choice winger atm so I think it's okay to assume that that's why he's still in the team. I don't want to be changing goal kickers game to game and instead just play someone who's going to be there for the rest of the season and able to goal kick. This is why I wouldn't have Wakeham goal kicking since he's going to be out when Foran comes back. I gave Meaney a 5/10 last week, let's see how he goes tonight.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would have Montoya or Okunbor on the wing with Holland centres (Pay doesn't want to select Holland for w.e. reason he sees). Just outside goal kicking I don't see why Meaney's our 1st choice winger atm so I think it's okay to assume that that's why he's still in the team. I don't want to be changing goal kickers game to game and instead just play someone who's going to be there for the rest of the season and able to goal kick. This is why I wouldn't have Wakeham goal kicking since he's going to be out when Foran comes back. I gave Meaney a 5/10 last week, let's see how he goes tonight.
He needs to put himself in position to make breaks/score tries

Just go on a roving commission and follow the play

He’s had enough FG games now

His best game imo for us was his first game v Tigers

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could then shift Jackson in tight and bring RFM on late during the first half on his edge. We could then play out the half with a middle of say Fualalo, To'omaga and Jackson instead of pushing Elliott or Napa for the full 40.
You know RFM will come on for CHN.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs are 1-17

Couple of positional changes for the Broncos. Farnworth out, Fifita to centre. Rhys Kennedy joins the bench.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dogs are 1-17

Couple of positional changes for the Broncos. Farnworth out, Fifita to centre. Rhys Kennedy joins the bench.
Wonder what side Fafita is playing? Hope Wakeham doesn’t have Pangai Junior and Fafita on that edge!

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran can kick

Elliott can kick

Point is you got to score tries first

Something Meaney hasn’t done yet for us

But hey let’s keep him because he can kick goals
Even halligan scored tries

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seibold has criminally misused Fifita this season and it continues tonight.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's good to actually feel nervous about a game..haven't felt it in a while.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks to the buttfucks at Telstra who have had my internet down from midday today for "Scheduled Maintenance", I won't be able to watch the game live again.

They are projecting it to be up sometime in the hour.

So by time I tune in game will be over for us. Broncos forwards will roll ours.

Hope there's no wind at suncorp tonight. Else the human kite will need to be retrieved from the stadium roof by ladder.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks to the buttfucks at Telstra who have had my internet down from midday today for "Scheduled Maintenance", I won't be able to watch the game live again.

They are projecting it to be up sometime in the hour.
That's fcuked up.