jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Gus has tipped us to win tonight, we're fucked

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope I’m wrong but I think we might be flat after being in tough tight contests over the last couple of weeks. Either way it will be a good test for the likes of To’omaga and Wakeham to see where they are at.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hope I’m wrong but I think we might be flat after being in tough tight contests over the last couple of weeks. Either way it will be a good test for the likes of To’omaga and Wakeham to see where they are at.
Wakeham vs TPJ will go along way to deciding the game imo. TPJ could terrorise that edge and if Wakeham get isolated we could be in some trouble...but at the same time we can target TPJ as he can be lazy in defence and make poor decisions. I guess we could also get smashed through the middle depending what Broncos side turns up.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
why he hasn't played Holland and Reimis together again since they formed such a lethal combo last season..)
I see a lot of people say this, but remember back to 2nd half of last season that it was usually Hopoate when playing at fullback who broke the tackle and/or attacked two efenfers but got the pass away to create room for Holland and/or Smith. The team structure the 1st half of the season was not like last season, Meaney is an open space runner not a passer or ball handler like Hopoate.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cant agree with hoppa he was brilliant last week
Hoppa has had a big lift in his game last couple of weeks. Last week was the most i have seen him get involved been very ordinary since. Think the inclusion of DWZ has inspired hoppa and a few others. Expecting he will have a big game tonight against broncos

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am thinking the opposite spoonman hope your wrong too but i am expecting the boys to keep going and win tonight. There seems to be heaps of enthusiasm at the moment since DWZ joined the team only worry i have is our forwards going forward and making ground

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It will be good to get a win in Brisbane. We are going to need 4 tries I think for the win, DWZ is looking very good and hopefully we get some offloads to him on the fly.

The backs ran for huge meters last week, hopefully they keep that up and we can win the territory arm wrestle.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am thinking the opposite spoonman hope your wrong too but i am expecting the boys to keep going and win tonight. There seems to be heaps of enthusiasm at the moment since DWZ joined the team only worry i have is our forwards going forward and making ground
Hope you’re right too Bully! The thing that worries me is we have relied heavily on keeping the opposition to only 2 tries in the last 2 wins and I’m not sure we can do it 3 weeks straight. Hopefully we can do it.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn’t mind seeing RFM come into the 17 in place of Chris Smith. I think he would pose a fair threat to this Broncos outfit if he’s anywhere near close to his best.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wouldn’t mind seeing RFM come into the 17 in place of Chris Smith. I think he would pose a fair threat to this Broncos outfit if he’s anywhere near close to his best.
Could then shift Jackson in tight and bring RFM on late during the first half on his edge. We could then play out the half with a middle of say Fualalo, To'omaga and Jackson instead of pushing Elliott or Napa for the full 40.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs for me tonight make it 3 straight haven' t said that for a while. Hopefully last weeks enthusiasm brings them home. Doggies to win

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
In saying that Okunbor averages over 150 per game to get sets going, tough carries to alleviate pressure off our forwards

Oh he also does what wingers have been recruited to do in last 100 years

Score tries!!!!

Meaney is a FB in progress nothing else
Also has the worst hands in the comp and has cost us far more trys than he’s delivered for us.

Another 4 handling errors in reserve grade over the weekend tells me he should be nowhere near the first grade team atm, and staff seem to agree since he wasn’t even in the 21 man squad.

Give me the safety of Meaney and his 90% goalkicking over Dropunbor any day

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
and when he's replaced with foran!?
Foran can kick

Elliott can kick

Point is you got to score tries first

Something Meaney hasn’t done yet for us

But hey let’s keep him because he can kick goals

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Meaney scores a double tonight I’ll leave him alone but he’s more likely to score a doughnut