Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Souths - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear the NRL should follow the EPL where they have bottom team regulated if they do not perform because I am telling you, our current side won't even beat the reserve grade sides of my kids under 7 team lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm 100% convinced Lewis is an absolute fucking outright retard who can't count to 5 or Dean Pay has ordered him to give it to a player on a one up hit up on the 5th. Either way we are fucking last you cocksuckers. Ducking try anything . I hate Dean pay and his shit **** coaching
It's on Pay bro.

Same shit as last week. Avoid the left at all costs for some fucked up reason.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m at the game and it just looks like we are playing in slow motion.. there is no speed or urgency in anything we do. We have a massive attitude problem

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hoppa is silk
Apart from Hopoate our best players yet again are all those reserve graders that came up afew weeks ago and stood up to the task its the regular sleepers that are letting us down
Tolman solid so far.
Tolman is so solid he barely runs half his distance anymore and that was low metres anyway

Reaction score
Rhyse Martin, Josh Morris and Brett Morris up against Gagai and Jennings who are bad defensively, yet we just keep going the opposite way. Ffs, last week our left side carved up this week they can’t see the ball. Get Brown on, Lichaa is worthless

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pay found Des’s playbook take the 2 and don’t kick on the last !

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fualolo the softest running Tongan I’ve ever seen

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m at the game and it just looks like we are playing in slow motion.. there is no speed or urgency in anything we do. We have a massive attitude problem
Its is our play the balls that are so slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and no prizes who goes to dummy half and does those our worlds best happy hooker

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I disagree 1000% with this. Trex used to make easily 1-2 line breaks a game or set someone up for it. That bloke copped shit for no reason
Na, he copped shit for plenty of reasons. Up there with the worst ever signings

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel this will get really ugly from the 60th minute

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Need quicker service from dummy half

Status
Not open for further replies.