Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hear you my friend. I feel exactly the same way - so down and dejected with the Club and the team. I don’t understand why, but I am still invested in every game, knowing that I will be disappointed! Only thing we can do is hope we will be much better next year.
It's called OCD - see your doctor!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the fuck happened to Hoppa at FB?. Before his injury he was OK at FB. He used to have some ball playing ability and used to be our main spark in attack. Since he has come back from that injury he has been horrible. FFS put Meaney back there or Avo

Smith made Harper look like a rep player tonight - that Harper try came off some pathetic defense. Hopefully Baz has made the call and told DWZ and Smith they can look elsewhere otherwise they'll be playing CC next year.

Lewis....well what you can say....he gets worse every fucking week. HOW THE FUCK IS HE IN THE SIDE?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I felt better about things even during the Cap scandal and Coff's. They should retire the Dogs jersey until a worthy team has proven they deserve to wear it again!
They should make them go out next week in skirts & continue to do so until they win.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumb football no offloads, besides some better players we also need better coaching.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think wakeham at 9 is better then Jmk did u notice in wakeham 8 minutes he didn't pass it to Lewis Tolman as much as Jmk I think he should start there next week and cogger in for Lewis mite have better attack and Averillo got more ball as well and double his kicks compared to the 1st half
Might as well have the Kennel pick the team next week, we couldn't do any worse, hell even a Nasheed picked team would do better!

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Meaney to fb, hoppa at centre and dwz back to the wing. How hard is it to see that's the best solution? Our problem tonight was the wasted tackles in opposition 20 where we keep going one out. We lack set plays and structure badly! Hopefully having a former half in TBaz next year will give us more attacking plays and better structures and some shape. Ffs it is painful to watch.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our club is a charity, gifting teams with wins. Sick of it. We’re also people’s second favourite side. Shocking times.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His defence was horrible. But showed promise with kicking passing and running
And I can forgive him for that cause he is young but at least he contributes so much more than anyone in attack. When you look at donkeys like Reimis who has been in 1st grade for years and a player who has handful of games (Harper) runs rings around him...then you know that we are fucked!!