Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I hear you my friend. I feel exactly the same way - so down and dejected with the Club and the team. I don’t understand why, but I am still invested in every game, knowing that I will be disappointed! Only thing we can do is hope we will be much better next year.
I felt better about things even during the Cap scandal and Coff's. They should retire the Dogs jersey until a worthy team has proven they deserve to wear it again!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We can wish this Team luck as I do before a game but we know what the end result will be.
They defeat themselves with poor decisions and poor Leadership

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
manly were putrid....and put 32 on us. i cant watch the next 2 weeks when we play 2 decent teams

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Taking the bulldogs plates off my wife’s car on Monday fuck these player’s and fuck this administration

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's infuriating. We are shit, but two tries we conceded were for set restarts that were nothing in comparison to Manly in the last 10 minutes. It's just totally unfair. I've had it with the set restarts. All the cocksucker commentators love it, because they can just smooth over that there is any unfairness to it. Unlike when refs were handing our opposition 5th tackle penalties disproportionately.

The NRL is fucked. From top to bottom, we do not get a fair shake.
We did have a 10 - 3 penalty count & 500 restarts in a row at one stage & kept throwing it to Tolman. WE ARE JUST SHIT!!! :sob:

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The dogs had about twice as many tackles in the opposing 20 and did sweet f.a. Swap Lewis and Cherry-Evans and the Dogs win.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Toomaga was useless. His ball carry is soft as fuck too. His first couple he got driven backwards. His play the ball is slow as all hell.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well, peoples.....now you know how it felt being a Parra supporter for the past 36yrs!

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Turnstile award to Chris Smith, renouf & meaney.
Smith & DWZ have proved again they are not centres.
Of course Meaney masquerading as a winger.
POSTIVES- avarillo, okunbor & wakeham as hooker.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think wakeham at 9 is better then Jmk did u notice in wakeham 8 minutes he didn't pass it to Lewis Tolman as much as Jmk I think he should start there next week and cogger in for Lewis mite have better attack and Averillo got more ball as well and double his kicks compared to the 1st half

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's infuriating. We are shit, but two tries we conceded were for set restarts that were nothing in comparison to Manly in the last 10 minutes. It's just totally unfair. I've had it with the set restarts. All the cocksucker commentators love it, because they can just smooth over that there is any unfairness to it. Unlike when refs were handing our opposition 5th tackle penalties disproportionately.

The NRL is fucked. From top to bottom, we do not get a fair shake.
Best post - it's VERY corrupt & why weren't Manly players binned for repeated infringements in the
1st half? Twice they had 5 re-starts/penalties in a row!!!!