Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DWZ, Knockonbor, Smith, Tolman and Lewis all playing like a bunch of flops

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder what happens next year when players tell Barrett the position they want to play
Smith: Hi Mr Barrett, I’m Riemis and I’m a centre
Barrett: don’t be a dickhead your a Canterbury Cup winger off contract at the end of the season

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't give a shit who our coach is. If we have Lewis, JMK and Tolman in the team we're not scoring shiz (when it matters).
Thats the point, Lewis and Tolman wont be there under Baz plus we'll have a new attacking structure. I am sick to death of seeing us take fucking hitups in the opposition 20 - when will these pricks learn its not going to work

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Literally all our good ball was wasted by Lewis, JMK, Tolman and Jackson. There was one stage where we got a set restart and To'omaga ran about 3 decoys yet we went Tolman, Jackson, Lewis run, back to Tolman. Fucking putrid.
And Georgallis will do nothing to address it. Just a ‘keep going boys we’re in this game’ bullshit speech he must give.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
* avarillo front tackling has been very good & mostly to do something. However has to get past tolman & lewis for clean ball. Needs to chase the ball.
* remis Smith has been shit in tackling & in attack
* Jmk has his feet in cement. Not bringing the attacking line forward
* take Lewis off & bring on wakeham. What to lose.
* actually thought that Jackson looking good today.
* Chris Smith maybe undone, but showing why he is a reserve option at best

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And Georgallis will do nothing to address it. Just a ‘keep going boys we’re in this game’ bullshit speech he must give.
I wouldn't be surprised if Lewis was hooked...all a little too late though as the confidence is already smashed.