Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Does any one know how to find stats
I'd love to know if we cop the most 6 agains.

Not saying we are hard done by.
Possibly we are.

But 6 agains are killing us.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a load of bullsshit. Without Latrell and losing Liam Knight, Campbell Graham, Alex Johnson we should have won. Bloody useless
Still not fair...if we lost Katoa, Flopoate and Meaney...then we would have been on equal par but we didn't, and that's why we lost!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
U know - if we played in the first 10 mins like we did in the last 90 seconds - we're top 8. Not sure its talent anymore, just plain fckng supidity.
100% our players individually have a very low IQ. I’m not sure if you can coach the dumbness out of them. I’m sure TBaz drills it into their heads every week but they are just dumb.

brucey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We know we have to beat the refs every game as well.. 13-5 penalties, yeah they are corrupt..

We should have smashed souths tonight.

-Way too much dropped ball.
-Lewis got played by grub walker
-another dumb shepherd by katoa

But good signs last 2 games and a decent run home

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We seem to seek out ways to do dumb stuff. Again we can’t get out of our own half, we are cream puffs
First 6 again we copped for dumb shit, hanging in the tackle.
I can handle the errors even though its frustrating but its the dumb shit that does my head in.
Thing is, its been like this with us for years. Poor discipline that just wares us down.
Its hard enough for us to fight out of our way out of our half with Katoa and softish forwards.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At one stage souths had 14 on with ref and we had 12.Cummins as usual smashed us in the 6 again and penalties And the boys fought against all that. Well done doggies