Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's clearly coached, we do it ALL THE TIME. I don't know why our fans act so shocked when they see it :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
It's obviously coached and it shouldn't be but doesn't mean it's not frustrating. And if the players do rush in, they need to smash someone or get a hand on the ball. Not just run in, stand there and create a hole for no reason.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Random set restart

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Overrated this Thompson ****. Getting man handled every time and has dick fingers
He's not a battering ram and sadly in our side is used as such. Get better middle forwards and let him pick his moments he will shine

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck our trainer always stops play when we have possession... He's probably a nice guy but I can't stand him as he's done this a lot

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
These guys know they are gone as we have the sherif coming, they don’t give 2 fucks about the blue an white jersey, worst players to wear it .!!! Show some passion you fuckwits .
Um....can anyone tell me what their excuses for poor performances were prior to Gus being appointed? A lot have known they have been gone for a while and some have already moved on. No motivation nor pride in the jersey. Time for all the excuses is over as the guys in charge know what our problems are but just can't seem to be able to address them due to lack of cattle.