Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doorey at lock? We’ve already lost. He’s weak as piss and lazy. Shits himself against big fellas
I can only assume stinkson or crapa will be coming on for him, i dont think he swaps with jackson or revlon at some point cause we dont have another wide forward on the bench. Stinksons been used in the middle all year. Either way cupboard pretty bare

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was looking through our squad for today and thinking it couldn't get much worse, then I saw Katoa! Guts is about the only thing we 've got today so let's hope we show some.

Will be hard with the expected mountain of tackle restarts and penalties against us. In Ben Cummins' career, the Bulldogs are his most penalised team (by percentage), and Souths are his least!

Bulldogs: 59 games, 171 penaties for, 208 against (45% of all penalties to us)
Souths: 55 games, 214 for, 186 against. (53% to Souths)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone got any factual news on why Atoni was starting and now out all together.

Baz is really messing with him.
Looks like a messed up coach as welll.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone got any factual news on why Atoni was starting and now out all together.

Baz is really messing with him.
Looks like a messed up coach as welll.
How is he messing with him? You don’t even know any of the conversations, or what is even going on? That’s why you asked?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How is he messing with him? You don’t even know any of the conversations, or what is even going on? That’s why you asked?
Yes asked if anyone knew why he was picked then dropped (bearing in mind all that Baz has decided with him in previous weeks)

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So Atoni goes from not even named in the squad one week, to being named starting lock, now back to being exiled. Would love to know what the thinking is there. Surely an attitude problem?

As much as I'd love to see the boys lift off the back of the awesome Gus Gould news, I don't see it. Especially with that backline. Ben Cummins no doubt woke up this morning with a hard on thinking about all the 6 agains he'll be awarding Souths.
Mid season transfer so they don’t want him injured? Bit like DWZ and his foot injury?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We don’t know what goes on behind the scenes
Looks questionable from Baz for the past few months. Its not just this week. In then out. In then out. No consistency with the coaches decisions.

Picks Waddle tho?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pointless even naming Okunbor if we aren't going to play him. Get the bloke in there at second row I say!

As for Atoni, I'm guessing he's like Lewis where hes on the border re concussion.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Pointless even naming Okunbor if we aren't going to play him. Get the bloke in there at second row I say!

As for Atoni, I'm guessing he's like Lewis where hes on the border re concussion.
He is playing..