Opinion Round 17 observation thoughts

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today we done all we could do to lose that game.
We were heavily tipped to finish last from all experts and the vast majority have us as last.

but that excuse don’t sit with me the broncos have done everything possible to get the spoon .
I don’t think we deserve it we have lost to some teams by 6-8 points and a blow out to the chooks and Storm but we don’t deserve it.

The decision to punt the whole assistants is a great move cause we suck it still oozes des ball. Tolman has to go he is the worst parasite in our team he fucks every bit of momentum getting in the way.

I’d shop napa and DWZ around not worth the money there on even if we paid 2-250 k of both there salary’s and picked up 2 very good up and comers Jesus they both horrid.

I honestly think we have points in us like against the raiders out to 20 odd points build a decent lead half time then back to shit one out that’s definitely coached and attitude.

our style that worked 5 years ago is gone

I hope like all is barrett comes in and breathes a breath of fresh air in the joint and brings some good help and flogs these boys into shape

3 more games by some miracle we can jag a win Or 2 and get off the bottom cause the bronchokes deserve the spoon

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We not as bad as the broncs they are a rabble but we are dumb and just used to loosing close ones it's become a habit

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Play Remis Smith we win...
1. He scores the try DWZ bombed on the cross field kick.
2. He catches or attempts to catch the ball that DWZ let bounce which led to a second kick for the Don try.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today we done all we could do to lose that game.
We were heavily tipped to finish last from all experts and the vast majority have us as last.

but that excuse don’t sit with me the broncos have done everything possible to get the spoon .
I don’t think we deserve it we have lost to some teams by 6-8 points and a blow out to the chooks and Storm but we don’t deserve it.

The decision to punt the whole assistants is a great move cause we suck it still oozes des ball. Tolman has to go he is the worst parasite in our team he fucks every bit of momentum getting in the way.

I’d shop napa and DWZ around not worth the money there on even if we paid 2-250 k of both there salary’s and picked up 2 very good up and comers Jesus they both horrid.

I honestly think we have points in us like against the raiders out to 20 odd points build a decent lead half time then back to shit one out that’s definitely coached and attitude.

our style that worked 5 years ago is gone

I hope like all is barrett comes in and breathes a breath of fresh air in the joint and brings some good help and flogs these boys into shape

3 more games by some miracle we can jag a win Or 2 and get off the bottom cause the bronchokes deserve the spoon
Admire your passion but fair dinkum,at high school u r taught to catch the ball,u don’t let a rugby ball bounce,and if u do most times u will pay for it,and boy have we paid for it,dwz again today,what the fuck is wrong with this guy,again he was miserable,what a fuckin waste

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Admire your passion but fair dinkum,at high school u r taught to catch the ball,u don’t let a rugby ball bounce,and if u do most times u will pay for it,and boy have we paid for it,dwz again today,what the fuck is wrong with this guy,again he was miserable,what a fuckin waste
I’ seriously don’t know what more to say this season was always gonna be tough but gees it’s like DWZ was signed on fullback money and yeah can’t even confidently catch a ball as a winger Hopefully he works hard in the off season with remis too they both need a swift kick up the ass

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ seriously don’t know what more to say this season was always gonna be tough but gees it’s like DWZ was signed on fullback money and yeah can’t even confidently catch a ball as a winger Hopefully he works hard in the off season with remis too they both need a swift kick up the ass
Barrett doesn't rate DWZ he will be gone

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reality is we need to move on quite a few of what we have,like Napa,jmk,dwz,meaney,the one bonus is most of our current squad is of contract,like Montoya tolman etc,so they can be pissed of,

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reality is we need to move on quite a few of what we have,like Napa,jmk,dwz,meaney,the one bonus is most of our current squad is of contract,like Montoya tolman etc,so they can be pissed of,
100 it’s a good start and if they cut the roster sizes down we could potentially fill our slots with some decent players that be surplus even next year we could turn 70% of this existing squad

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd keep meaney and jmk I think Barrett can improve them

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn’t get to watch the game so who played poor?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
The players id keep are
-Thomson
-Napa
-Lewis
-Reimis
- Elliott
- Meaney