Round 17 Nsw Cup

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well done boys! We desperately needed that win to remain in the hunt. Back in 3rd place now. Lets hope we can make it a double against the rabbits today!!

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When everybody is fit surely Okunbor doesn’t start in NSW Cup?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs V Raiders on Saturday is on FOX. Should be a good match, and I win might even see us move up the ladder. Only if Panthers lose to Blacktown though, which is unlikely.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Skelton
19 runs for 189m
56pcm
2 tries
2 line breaks
10 tackle breaks
2 offloads
11 tackles

Promote him already :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wonder how long until Stuckey gets a run, didn't see the game but his stats looked good on his return

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wonder how long until Stuckey gets a run, didn't see the game but his stats looked good on his return
Should play for stimson if stimson isn’t in our plans next year. Stimson hasn’t been bad at all and it feels wrong to drop him but since Waddell will be apart of next year (sadly) and i think Stuckey will be retained, i think he should get a run off the bench maybe for the last couple of games.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should play for stimson if stimson isn’t in our plans next year. Stimson hasn’t been bad at all and it feels wrong to drop him but since Waddell will be apart of next year (sadly) and i think Stuckey will be retained, i think he should get a run off the bench maybe for the last couple of games.
Stimson isn't in our plans for next year and will never be. He played 1 good game in his 3 years at the Bulldogs. Waddell also is a disgrace, Makatoa (age is 23) deserves his contract.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think our bench with both Morrin and zdc is out of balance. Both are doing ok but play a similar role of bringing energy and acceleration to the middle.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Stimson isn't in our plans for next year and will never be. He played 1 good game in his 3 years at the Bulldogs. Waddell also is a disgrace, Makatoa (age is 23) deserves his contract.
If Waddell can cut out the dumb errors and the goofy doofus dumb plays he makes occasionally at times in a game then i would like him to be on the bench or starting because his defense is solid and he makes good metres in most of his games. The effort is always there for Waddell but sometimes his lack of skill overtakes it completely.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think our bench with both Morrin and zdc is out of balance. Both are doing ok but play a similar role of bringing energy and acceleration to the middle.
Bit controversial on here but ZDC offers sweet fuck all imo. He just gets ragdolled in tackles, doenst ball play enough for what he probably should do more and apart from that offload he made in the parra game to set up the Averillo try, i cant recall him doing anything much more than that.