Official Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Discussion Thread

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont actually think that was either. But we only saw one replay.
The commentators said he had a case but last week it was clear as day that we lost it and challenged it.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously how the fuck are Montoya and meany in this side over Avo
Meaney has done nothing wrong, and has been one of our best these past few weeks. Montoya I agree.
Averilo has massive potential, but he is not a centre. Unless he is playing in the halves or at fb he should remain on the bench imo.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not one to usually lay blame on the refs for our shitty performances but fmd they've been pathetic today.

As for our lot, I don't know where to begin....?
It's Sutton & Maxwell so I fully expected it & in fact said so when the referee was announced on Tuesday. The NRL is corrupt.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last titans try was a direct result of diabolical team selections. Holland drops the ball. Montoya slips over and misses tackle.

They are not first grade centres.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The commentators said he had a case but last week it was clear as day that we lost it and challenged it.
What can I say, he has been shit this year. Cant blame opposition for that. If he held on to the ball better it wouldn't have happened.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's Sutton & Maxwell so I fully expected it & in fact said so when the referee was announced on Tuesday. The NRL is corrupt.
They're checking the odds on Sportsbet, not the replay.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No sign of the late season rally that bought us a modicum of joy in the last two seasons this year. We're doing our best to ensure the spoon returns to Belmore.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meaney has done nothing wrong, and has been one of our best these past few weeks. Montoya I agree.
Averilo has massive potential, but he is not a centre. Unless he is playing in the halves or at fb he should remain on the bench imo.
Yeah my bad I meant Holland
Meaney has been good

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The way Titans are reaming them in the middle they should be ahead by 20, not 8.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thommos been running well today. Quick play the ball and he can cause some troubles

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS get Hopoate into the centre position in the second half and let Meaney cover the FB position. Also, if Averillo is good enough to be in the 17 he must be good enough to at least be on the wing.
how the f could you win a game with Holland and Montoya as our centres

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What can I say, he has been shit this year. Cant blame opposition for that. If he held on to the ball better it wouldn't have happened.
What I'm saying is that when we have NO case, we challenge it but when we DO have a case, we choose not to! Dumb, Dumb,Dumb!!

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You know when meany knocked on when they put the bomb up and then they challenged the titans challenged the call and won it. The replay was played then they challenged it was fuckin bullshit

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It doesn't matter about markers being square for the Titans apparently